Part- 31💜

Some days passed~~ 👣👣

But nothing between taekook had really changed. It would if they had the courage to talk to each other freely, to ask each other about everything. But they were too coward to face that, too coward to listen the other's love story from himself.

In Every moment they were expecting that may be the other one will talk to him, may be now he'll share everything to him but no one took a step forward and that's how the unseen wall between them couldn't be broken.😢

It was not like that they were totally not talking to themselves. They were just talking to each other when it's needed with so small sentences like unknown people. And every night they shed tears alone in their own bed.😢

Bogum and Lisa tried their best to take advantage of Taekook's loneliness. Whenever they were alone bogum and lisa used to take their proud entry extending their hands of company towards them. And somehow taehyung and Jungkook thought that they weren't bad. They also started to grant them as friendly one. only as friendly person.

In these days, Lisa used to force jungkook to have the lunch with him jungkook sometimes agreed with that and shared the table with Lisa not with taehyung and sometimes had a little walk on the road with lisa. And taehyung also used to take lunch with bogum and sometimes a coffee in a nearby cafe. Their thought was like jungkook thought that if he sit with lisa leaving taehyung then taehyung will get a chance to spend some time with his boyfriend bogum. So jungkook used to grant that as he is giving the chance to taehyung moving away. On the other hand, taehyung's thought was also almost same. He was also granting these as he is moving himself from Jungkook and lisa. He is a third person between them.

And whenever jungkook was with lisa, bogum used to join taehyung and when taehyung was with bogum, lisa used to join jungkook which made their wrong baseless Thoughts stronger. Though they were with another person but Jungkook's whole heart and mind used to be on taehyung and taehyung's on Jungkook. They used to keep peeking at each other and sometimes their eyes also used to met but they immediately looked away in the fear of being caught up.

As a result, now taekook Don't have their lunch together as well as they also come back to their room separately and also in different times.

Bogum and Lisa were also happy as they thought that taekook have already been moved away from each other and most importantly they thought that they've made a very good place in Taekook's hearts.

One day during their lunch break~~🍽️

Taehyung and bogum in a table and Jungkook and lisa in a different table were having their lunch. After the lunch jungkook went to the boys locker room to bring some of his stuffs.

"Okay Lisa, I'm going to the locker room. Bye"-
Jungkook said normally and left the canteen.

" okay jungkook. See you in the class"-
Lisa said with a smile and waved at him but Jungkook like always didn't wave back at her.🥱

After a while lisa also left the canteen.

Leaving the canteen Lisa headed towards the boys locker room. Entering into the room she found that jungkook was taking something from his locker. Jungkook's back in his white shirt was looking so sexy and manly that lisa was already biting her lips.

She took her phone and sent a message to bogum.

She couldn't stop herself anymore as she was feeling urge to feel Jungkook's hot & sexy body. She looked around and when found that no one else was in the room She slowly went towards Jungkook and hugged him from behind resting her head on Jungkook's back.

"Ugh! Wh--who wh--what!!"-
Jungkook flinched with the sudden touch and immediately turned back.

He became shocked when he found that it was lisa and instantly tried to push her.