Part- 02💜

" Wow! Room no. 07!! My favourite number.. I know everything good is gonna happen"-
Tae was happily talking to himself on the way to his room. He was so happy and satisfied seeing everything in the college and when he got the key of room no.07 he became more happy cause coincidentally or somehow 7 was his favourite number too.
Finally tae entered into his room.

Tae's thought~~" wow! So this is gonna be my room.. It's so beautiful"-
Thinking so he was observing every part of the room. But suddenly tae's eyes stopped roaming when he saw someone was already there. That person was sleeping covering his full head and body with a blanket. Only his feet was out of the blanket and the only visible part of his body. A little bit snoring sound was also coming out.Tae chuckled a little seeing that cute style of sleeping.

" so this is my roommate! This person is gonna live with me from now on.." -
Tae was thinking those and an unknown fear with a little bit excitement, a little bit happiness, a little bit curiosity was capturing his mind.

After taking a shower tae unpacked some foods that his eomma gave to him and ate happily. Then he called his eomma and described the every single part of his experience cutely with a lot of expressions... After having a beautiful conversation with his eomma tae started unpacking his things and as a very humble person he was doing everything very carefully so that it doesn't make too much sound. His only intention was not to disturb that person who was still sleeping and snoring Cutely.

It was already evening ~~🌆

Suddenly tae stopped arranging the room when he heard a yawning(🥱🥱) sound from the opposite side. Tae looked at the other bed and saw that the person was yawning 🥱🥱 and stretching his hands and legs very cutely. Tae chuckled seeing these baby nature of JK. But still jk's face wasn't clear to tae cause tae didn't turn on the light of jk's sight thinking that he might get up by the light.

Tae was standing in front if jk's bed to say him a hi. Finally after rolling on the bed a lot of times jk got up and sat on the bed while rubbing his eyes with his strong fist. After a while jk looked in the room and the view in front of him made him shocked..

Jk saw a boy or angel was standing right in front of his bed with a smiling face. His smile was like the most genuine smile he had ever seen in the whole world. As the window was opened, the moonlight was showering on his body. He was wearing a loose tee with a shorts. His milky bright skin was shinning with the moonlight. His hair was covering his forehead and half of his eyes. And the way that boy was blinking as if his puppy eyes were struggling with those hairs fallen on his eyelids. He was exactly looking like a fallen angel.

Suddenly jk's thought cut off and he flinched hearing a deep raspy voice~~

"Hi"-
Finally Tae said jk with a smile. Tae was a little bit introvert so he was waiting that jk might say him a hi... But no.. In this long time the only thing tae saw was that person looking at him without even blinking. So tae sighed and decided to say a hi from his side.

" h-hi-hii"-
After struggling a lot jk said a hi.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Your roommate"-
Tae said again getting no reverse question from jk except a hi.

" oh h-hi I'm- umm-my name is Jungkook-umm-i mean jeon- jeon- Jungkook "-
.jk took almost 30secs to say this simple line.

Tae smiled a little hearing those struggling words.

Finally tae turned the Lights on and now both of their face and body was clearly visible to themselves.

Tae's thought~~" heheheh he😁 is cute and his face is looking like a complete innocent boy"-
Tae thought and smiled in his mind.

Jk was really looking so innocent with his messy hair and loose sleeping clothes. And the way he was looking at tae he was looking like a complete dumb.😜😂 so tae's thought wasn't really wrong according to the situation.

It was already 10pm~~🕙🕙

Tae opened his lunch box to eat the homemade pancakes and sandwiches by his mom. But suddenly he thought that jk hasn't taken his dinner so he went to him and found that jk was walking restlessly on the small balcony. Tae became confused seeing his weird behaviour. 🤔

" are you alright, kook?" tae asked jk with confusion.

Hearing tae's voice jk felt like his heart would burst out.💓

Jk turned towards tae and said with a calm voice " yes, I'm Alright. "

Though the voice wasn't that calm but It's true that jk tried his best to calm down. Jk also smiled in his mind hearing the cute nickname from his stranger.

" umm Won't you go to the canteen to have your dinner?" -
Tae asked blinking his puppy eyes.

" ahhh actually I'm not hungry"-
Jk said without any expression. But actually his heart was jumping with 2X speed.

" uggh! Whyy!!? It's okay if you Don't want to go to the canteen. I've extra food. U can share mine"-
Tae said with a smile .

" no.. No.. It's alright. I'll go to the canteen if i feel hungry"-
Jk said hiding his smile as much as he could.

" noo It's not alright.. Come.. We will share the food.. Come wth me"-
with that tae held jk's arm and pulled him into the room.

Jk's thought~~
" why am I feeling like this!!Am I gonna have a heart attack!! Ahh what the hell is happening with me!!??"

They both shared the food happily and went to the bed early cause tomorrow was their 1st class so they'll have to get up early.

" my roommate is not bad i think. He is cute. May be we'll have a great time together "-
Tae thought in his mind and smiled a little.

On the other hand, jk was rolling on his bed continuously and thousands of questions was running in his head.

" why am I feeling like this!! Why my heart is beating so fast!! Am I gonna have a heart attack!! I've never felt like this!! Me, jeon Jungkook, isn't having my confidence to even talk with a stranger!! Arrrgghh!! No Jungkook.. This is not the jk You're. Why are you behaving so weird in front of that stranger! He is just a stranger, okay?? You never gave a damn care to anyone around you. This stranger is one of them. So behave with him like this. Yess only STRANGER " -
Childish Jk was thinking all those idiotic thoughts in his mind. Because of his moody nature he was not ready to accept the fact That he somehow liked Taehyung so much. And besides this he was totally unaware of the feeling called love. That's why his dumb head couldn't even understand what the feeling was.....

Thinking those childish thoughts two boys in a small room but in 2 different beds slept peacefully.. The moon was shinning brightly. May be it was also eagerly waiting to see how these 2 kids understand their feelings towards themselves.....🌃🌃

💜 please ignore all my grammatical and spelling mistakes. thank you all.💜