Part- 17💜

On the next morning, both taekook were getting ready in their dorm room.

" kookie? Please tell me where are we going please.."-
Taehyung said in a cute tone sitting on the edge of the bed.

"This is for the 17th time you're asking me the same question baby bear!"-
Jungkook said with a smiling face while fixing his hair standing in front of the mirror.

" see! I've asked u so many times but still you're just ignoring my question!  Now tell me kookie pleasee.."-
Taehyung started whimpering like a kid while making a very cute pout on his lips.

Jungkook suddenly came towards taehyung who was still sitting on the edge of the bed. He bent towards taehyung and moved his face closer to taehyung's while directly looking at his puppy eyes.

"Why!? Why do i need to tell u huuh? I can take u anywhere i want, Isn't it?"-
Jungkook said in a deep voice which made taehyung gulped. Taehyung moved a little bit backward in nervousness.

"Sh-shut up bun-bunny! When will u stop flirting huuh?"-
Taehyung somehow managed to talk while avoiding eye contact with jungkook.

" ahhhhhh.... Never. I'll never stop flirting with YOU"-
Jungkook gave some extra effort on the word "you".

Jungkook moved away from taehyung and started to tie his show lace while sitting on the bed beside taehyung.

Taehyung felt like huge relief. That super hot view of Jungkook was taking his breath away.

" ah baby bear?  Why haven’t u wore your shoes yet?"-
Jungkook asked taehyung in a soft tone when he noticed that taehyung didn't wear his shoes yet.

"Huh!? Oh i forgot it.. I'm wearing it now"-
Taehyung noticed that he was really on his regular shoes which he normally wears at his room.

Taehyung was about to get up from the bed but Jungkook grabbed his upper thigh and made him sit again.

" sit here. I'm helping u"-
Jungkook said with a warming smile and went to bring taehyung's shoes.

"Noh kookie.. I- i can do myself"-taehyung was saying something but Jungkook didn’t listen to him. He was doing exactly whatever he was about to do.

Bringing the pair of taehyung's shoes, Jungkook kneeled on the floor. He held taehyung's one  slender leg and kept that on his left thigh and started to put his shoes on. Jungkook tied taehyung's shoe lace and after that he took taehyung's another leg and did that in the same way with so much love and care.

Taehyung was staring at him with surprise. His heart was melting like butter with the love and care of Jungkook.

When jungkook was done he got up and stood in front of taehyung.

" can we go now?"-
Jungkook extended his hand towards taehyung and said with a smile.

"Hmm"-
Taehyung hummed while nodding his head with a yes and put his hand on Jungkook's hand while smiling a little.

Taehyung's eyes got widened when he saw that a big luxurious car was waiting in front of their college gate for them.

" kok-kookie? What is this car for!? And whose car is this!?"-
Taehyung became surprised when he saw jungkook to open the door of the car with a key.

"Get in the car please.. We can talk in the car too baby bear "-
Jungkook opened the door of the car and instructed taehyung to get in the car first like a gentleman.

Taehyung was dumbfounded.

As soon as jungkook started the car,  taehyung started asking him hundreds of questions.