1

"Babe come on, it's not that bad." Hyunjin sighed as he leaned against the door of their bedroom.

"It is that bad, everyone's gonna think I'm fat!" He shrieked from inside the sound of hangers moving as he searched for a different outfit. "Baby, your not fat." Hyunjin said as he tried to open the door again.

"Love just open the door please." Hyunjin said softly. There was a small silence before the padding of feet could be heard before the door unlocked and finally Hyunjin was let in. Jeongin was standing there, tears in his eyes as he looked at the Alpha who sighed. "Baby, you look fine." He said as he looked at the Omega who frowned.

"No I don't, look." Jeongin said as he showed the bump sticking out from his white button up.

"Baby, your not fat your caring our children." Hyunjin said softly as he brushed back Jeongin hair. "You have two little ones, your completely normal." Hyunjin murmered as he placed his hand over the bump.

"I'm fat Jin, I'm four months pregnant with twins." Jeongin muttered, his bottom lip starting to quiver.

Gasping Hyunjin was quick to cup his cheeks, shaking his head as he tried to keep the Omega from crying. "No, no your not fat Jeongin, okay? Your pregnant it's completely fine, and your still beautiful." Hyunjin said as he kept his gaze locked with Jeongins the Omega sniffling softly. "You promise." He mumbled earning a nod from the Alpha.

"Your always beautiful baby." Hyunjin said as he pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"Fine, but I better be getting dessert all night."

Hyunjin finally was relieved when then were finally on their way to the buisness party. Jeongin was currently four months pregnant with twins. Two little boys to be exact.

And were they giving Hyunjin a run for his money.

Ever since they moved into the new house, Jeongin's mood swings had been almost violent, if he wasn't happy he was mad and if he wasn't mad he was sitting on the couch having an emotional brake down for yelling at him.

Taehyun seemed to be taking it well, he was always a big help when it came to Jeongin. Whether it'd be giving him tissues and cuddling with him when he was sad or calming him down before he yelled at Hyunjin. Either way he was thankful that Taehyun was always there when needed.

Currently he was with Felix and Changbin staying the night, mainly because Felix said that the babies were starting to kick and Taehyun had been excited about it ever since.

"God I'm nervous." Jeongin mumbled as munched on some dried bananas one of his most recent cravings.

"There's gonna be a ton of people there." He murmered earning a small smile from Hyunjin. "None of them are going to be as beautiful as you though." He said as he glanced over at Jeongin who's cheeks turned red. "Your such a flirt." He said as he cupped his face.

"Only for you my love." Hyunjin chuckled as he leaned back in his seat.

"There won't be any reporters will there?" Jeongin asked as he looked over at the Alpha who sighed. "Sadly there is. Just stick with me and they won't bother us." Hyunjin said as he parked the car around back. "Paparazzi is in front and I really don't feel like having cameras flashing at you." Hyunjin stated as he parked the car.

"You need anything baby, a water or a pillow?" He asked looking at Jeongin who shook his head. "I'm fine Hyunnie." Jeongin said with a soft smile as he opened the door.

Hyunjin was quick to get out and help him, even when Jeongin said he was fine Hyunjin was still right there along side him. Entering through the back saved them the camera flashes, but since reporters were aloud inside it still wasn't the best.