2

"There something wrong Love?"Hyunjin asked softly as Jeongin latched onto his arm. "Everything's fine." He muttered with a frown as he released an angry scent, the Alpha raising a brow as he gently wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Jeongin is somethi—"

"Mr. Hwang!" A voice yelled, both of them looking over to see photographers rushing toward them. Jeongin flinched when cameras started flashing, squinting as Hyunjin held on tighter to him. "Is this your Omega?"

"Are you mated?" Another voice rung as more flashed blinded him. "Are you getting married?"

"Whats his name? Is he pregnant?"

"Is he just a child bearer?"

The questions piled up one after another, Hyunjin frowning as he pulled Jeongin closer glaring at the photographers as he opened his mouth to say something.

"I don't beileve your aloud over here " A man spoke as he stepped in front of them, the photographers halting as they looked at him. "You can take pictures, but you aren't admitted to ask questions." He said, earning mutters form the photographers who scattered.

"Sorry about that." The man said as he turned, smiling softly. "Hyunjin, it's been awhile." He said as he gave a light bow to the other who returned it. "And you must be Jeongin." He smiled as he turned to the Omega who gave a small nod as he bowed.

"Choi Yeonjun." The Alpha introduced, politely bowing back to Jeongin. "He's an old friend." Hyunjin admitted as he smiled at Yeonjun who chuckled. "Yeah we got in some trouble together." He laughed as he looked at Jeongin who smiled a soft laugh escaping as he leaned against Hyunjin.

"So how are things? I see you've finally found the right person for you." Yeonjun said as he looked at Hyunjin who smiled as he nodded. "Good, we have two little ones on the way actually." Hyunjin said as he looked at Jeongin who smiled sheepishly.

"Congratulations, I wish you the best of luck with twins." He said sweetly earning a gentle nod from Jeongin. "Thank you." He replied.

Yeonjun was nice, probably one of the only few people here who were actually nice and not fake.

"I should go Soobin is expecting me." Yeonjun said as he bowed to the two. "I'll see you around, take care." Hyunjin said as the other flashed him a smile. "You too." He replied before leaving them.

"He was nice." Jeongin said as he placed his hand over his stomach. Walking with Hyunjin who hummed softly. "Yeah, he's a good guy." Hyunjin mumbled as he pressed a gentle kiss to Jeongins forehead. "Are you feeling alright baby?" He asked earning a small huff from Jeongin. "Still hungry." He muttered.

"We can go back to the table and eat."Hyunjin assured as he looked at the Omega who snorted. "Probably shouldn't, that bitch won't be to happy." Jeongin said proudly as a smirk formed on his face. "Bitch?" Hyunjin asked with a raised brow as his mate shrugged.

"She said somethings she shouldn't have." Jeongin stated as he brushed up against Hyunjins side, flaring his scent. "And nobody tries to take my Alpha." Jeongin scoffed earning a smirk from Hyunjin.

"My possessive little Omega." Hyunjin snickered as he shook his head.

"Your mine Alpha."

"And your my Omega." Hyunjin murmered as he placed a gentle kiss on Jeongin's lips. "Should we ditch?" He asked with a smile earning a snort from Hyunjin.

"You wish baby. Unfortunately I have a speech tonight." Hyunjin said as he led the other back toward the tables, a whine leaving the Omega. "Can we at least fine Seungminnie and Chan." He murmered earning a smile from Hyunjin who nodded.

"Don't see why not." He replied as he looked around the room trying to spot the two.

Luckily they didn't have to look hard because Chan and Seungmin were seated close to them, and even though they probably weren't aloud, they switched the seating to sit with the two.

"How's little Han-Jae?" Jeongin asked as he looked over at Seungmin who huffed. "He gets into everything." He said as he sipped on his water. "We've practically baby proofed the entire house by now." Chan chuckled.

"Even better everytime he cries we just show him a picture of Taehyun and he's suddenly fine." Seungmin said as he leaned back in his chair smiling brightly.

"We've finally been able to sleep."

"Thats so strange." Hyunjin said as he took a sip of his wine. "Almost like their true mates." He stated looking at the two. Chan nodded as he sat up and set down his wine. "Thats what I said, but Seungminnie here doesn't believe me." He said as he looked at the Omega who rolled his eyes. "Babe you do realize the chances of that right?" He asked, earning a scoff from Chan.

"So it could be possible." He fought back. A sigh left Seungmin as he shook his head. Jeongin cracked a smile as he looked at the couple, finding it amusing with how they fought.

"So Jisungs due any day now, right?" Seungmin asked as he set his glass down. "Mhm, his due date is the 12." Hyunjin said earning a nod from the Omega. "Minho won't barely let him leave the house without worrying about him." Jeongin snorted as he shook his head.

"Alpha's, am I right." Seungmin sighed as he shook his head, Jeongin nodding in agreement. "What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked with furrowed brows, Chan holding the same look.

"We're just saying, your over protective sometimes." Jeongin said with a shrug earning a nod from Seungmin who looked over at Chan.

"I'm not." Chan said earning a hum from Seungmin. "Sure baby." He mumbled with a smile.

"Well my little Omega here is more possessive then I am." Hyunjin snickered as he looked at Jeongin who smiled. "Of course, your my Alpha." He said as he winked at the elder who chuckled.

"So have you guys thought on names?" Seungmin asked looking at the two. "Well Taehyun actually wanted to pick their names." Jeongin said with a sheepish smile. The two had already thought about it and decided on letting the little boy choose some names. Taehyun was taking it serious while being excited at the same time.

They didn't know how they ended up with such a mature boy.

"We've already narrowed it down some." Hyunjin spoke with a proudly smile. "Taehyuns got a list of a couple names for the twins." He affirmed.

"He's proud that he's gonna be a big brother."

/Taehyun is such a cutieeee

We'll have Taehyun moments in the next Chapter.

I wanted to talk about 2022 and the books I have planned.

So obviously this book will be probably the biggest, and depending on everyone's I put in, this book will probably be long.

Love of a prince is coming out, so check it out.

Code 8 and Mr. Yang are work in progresses so I don't know when they'll be out.

I hope you guys enjoy.

Have a good day or night.