17

"Hyunjin, it's too warm. Stop it."

"Baby, it's cold. Just let me-Wait What The Fuck!?" Hyunjin screeched as he shot up, now wide awake as he looked at Jeongin who turned around and glared at him. "Why are you yelling it's like seven in the morning." He muttered as he pulled the blankets up to his chin, eyes still droopy from sleep.

Hyunjin couldn't have been more different. Now wide awake and filled with shock as he stared at Jeongin. He had just spoken. He had recognized him, holy fuck.

His Jeongin was here, was here speaking to him.

Holy shit!

This Was Really Jeongin!

His eyes filled with tears of joy, almost immediately reaching out to the Omega to pull him into a hug. "

Your back, fuck your really back." He cried out.

Jeongins brows furrowed in confusion. He didn't know why Hyunjin was suddenly acting like this, he had just been asleep?

With a tired sigh leaving him, he slowly hugged Hyunjin back. "I've been here the whole time you crazy Alpha." He muttered as he gently rubbed the others back.

In the moment, Hyunjin didn't care that Jeongin didn't remember what happened, he was finally with him again regardless of what he had forgotten.

"Nghaa."

Jeongin frowned, his head turning to the other side of the room where his eyes caught onto a pair of cribs. He didn't remember having those?

What was that?" Jeongin muttered, as he looked at Hyunjin the Alpha lifting his head, confused for a moment before his eyes widened when the cries hit his ears.

"What the hell? Is Han-Jae here?" Jeongin asked startled as he went to get up only for Hyunjin to quickly rush after him.

"Baby wait—"

He watched as Jeongin looked into the crib, freezing almost immediately as he looked back at Hyunjin. "Hyunjin, whose pups are these?" He asked, clearly confused as he gently picked up Hyungjoong, who was still crying.

Hyunjins face dropped even further, his heart aching as he looked at the Omega.

Jeongin tilted his head, brows pulling together again as he gently tried to shush the pup. "Why are you giving me that look." He said as Hyunjin shook his head and swallowed the knot in his throat.

"Jeongin, they're ours."

"Their our pups."

-------

"So uh, I was in a coma?" Jeongin asked again as he looked around the table. Seungmin and Chan were also here to his surprise, along with Minho, who he was sure probably was here because of something related to Jisung.

Beside him Hyunjin cleared his throat and nodded, the tension heavy in the air. Jeongin felt himself slump in his chair, a groan leaving him as he rubbed his temples.

He had two pups now, Seungmin and Chan had been staying here to help.  And he wasn't even sure where Taehyun was right now. The last thing he remembered was going to bed with Hyunjin and now he was here?

Another groan left him as he looked at the others. "How–how long have I been—" He asked.

Across the table from him Seungmin sighed."You woke up not to long ago, but it's been a good few months." He answered softly.

A good few months? That means, he's been out of it this entire while Hyunjin was taking care of their pups.

"And Taehyun?" He asked, this time turning to face Hyunjin, his eyes starting to water as he swallowed heavily.