15

"Natrual insticts?" Hyunjin asked softly, the doctor before him nodding as he watched Jeongin hold Taehyun close to him. "Yes, it's actually very common for an Alpha or Omega to revert to a more..animalistic state when they've been in critical conditions. It's a kind of self defense mechanism to help when their at a vulnerable point." Dr. Park tried to assure.

Hyunjin nodded, his gaze was back on Jeongin who was protectively shielding Taehyun from him. His pupils were dilated to a more feral look, and his fangs were put on display whenever someone stepped to close to the bedside. Hyunjin being no exception.

Taehyun however seemed delighted to that Jeongin was awake, ferel or not.

The doctors said it would be okay for Jeongin to go home, and that it would probably be best considering his situation at the moment.

Dr. Park explained that if Jeongin was back in his home that he would feel more comfortable and safe, but Alphas would have to stay clear of him until his state reduced back to normal. Unless of course they wanted a possible fight to break out.

He was also warned that if anyone Jeongin posed as a threat was put between him and his pups that it could be a blood bath.

In all sense, Hyunjin very much wanted to avoid that.

So he ended up taking the couch instead of their shared bedroom. The twins and Taehyuns would stay in the bedroom with Jeongin and hopefully everything would work out.

Everything was planned according when they finally came back to the house together. Chan and Seungmin both sat on the couch while little Han-Jae played with his colorful blocks on the floor, and Hyunjin stood clear of Jeongin as the other was pulled down the hall by Taehyun who was giggling and talking about his two little brothers, going on and on with how big they've grown.

Jeongin seemed to recognize them as well, because as soon as the door opened he was rushing into the room and lifting one of the infants out of the crib with a soft purr as he gently cradled him in his arms.

Hyunjin practically melted as he watched little Hyungjoong open his eyes and stare back at Jeongin who was already moving him to the bed. He was quick to set down the little infant in the middle before he rushed back to grab Ha-joon who stayed sound asleep as he was moved to the bed as well.

It didn't take long for Jeongin to have a perfect (well at to Hyunjin) nest made in the center of then bed with both little Hyungjoong and Ha-joon nestled in the middle with Taehyun cuddled up besides them.

Even though a smile formed in his face, his heart clenched at the feeling of not being able to pull Jeongin into the hug he so dearly longed for.

For now though, this would do.

"Appa, Ha-joonie is crying." Taehyun said as he looked down at little Ha-joon who wailed as his tiny fist balled. Hyunjin was quick to stride forward and reach for his son, only to freeze when a low warning growl left Jeongin. The Omega glared at him until he stepped away, before he reached down to pick up the little pup who was still crying even when Jeongin tried to soothe him.

The more and more Ha-joon cried the more panic and uneasy Jeongin became.

Hyunjin was starting to become worried himself. Every instict was telling him to comfort his pup, but the fear of Jeongin lashing out kept him from doing anything.

A small whimper left Jeongin as he nuzzled the side of Ha-joons face, a small frown starting to form as the little infant kept crying.

Panicked he turned to Hyunjin, his eyes wide with worry as he quickly rushed off the bed with Ha-joon in his arms. "Pup." He mumbled, arms out stretched with Ha-joon in them as he looked up at Hyunjin who slowly reached forward for the pup.

He made sure to check his diaper first to make sure it wasn't dirty before he gave Ha-joon a bottle. Jeongin was hesitant to follow him, the Omega glancing back at Hyungjoong on the bed for a few moments before curisouly following him out to the kitchen.

Taehyun was quick to grab little Hyungjoong who sleepy held onto his shirt with his tiny fist as his older brother carried him to the kitchen.

Bottles were already prepped and chilled in the fridge, thanks to Seungmin, even though Ha-joon preferred his bottle warm he was sure he wouldn't care as long as he was hungry.

"Appa, I wanna feed Hyungjoongie!" Taehyun giggled as he looked up at Hyunjin who hummed with a smile as he turned back to the little Alpha.

"Go sit down on the couch with uncle Channie and Seungminnie first." He said as he shook up the bottle before popping off the cap and gently easing it to Ha-joons mouth. Eagerly the tiny pup latched on and sucked as his tears and wailing came to and end.

Jeongin was watching in awe, the Omega poking the bottle a few times out of curiosity while Hyunjin fed their son.

He wondered if Jeongin was conscious of the fact that they were mated. Surely his scent would have had some affect at the least?

Maybe his amnesia was too strong after all?

"Appa! I need a bottle!"

"Mm, I'm coming."Hyunjin chuckled out as he carefully held out Ha-joon towards Jeongin who blinked in surprise before quickly taking back the pup who whined when the bottle slipped away from his lips.

Jeongin caught on quickly. His fingers carefully holding up the bottle, watching as Ha-joon latched on again and started to eat.

A smile formed on Hyunjins face as he watched his Omega and pup bond, his heart completely full.

He hadn't been sure when the day like this would come, but he was glad he had Jeongin back...

Even if it wasn't all of him.

"Appa! The Bottle!"

/sorry this is late too, as you his already know I have terrible writers block so I'm hoping it'll be eased soon and I can continue!

Have a good day or night~