4

"You sure your okay with someone coming over?" Hyunjin asked as he rubbed Jeongins belly, the Omega humming softly. "Of course, Taehyun doesn't usually ask for friends to come over does he?" Jeongin asked as he took a sip of tea.

"Your right." Hyunjin said as he placed a small kiss on the others cheek. "I'm gonna be up in my office, I have a few documents to finish up." He said as he pulled away from the other who nodded. "I'll start dinner then." Jeongin stated making the Alpha stop and turn. "I can help you if you want-" He started.

"Babe, I'm pregnant not helpless." Jeongin said as he opened the fridge. "Right, call if you need me, okay?" Hyunjin said as he looked at his mate who nodded.

"I will, now hurry up and go finish your work." Jeongin mumbled as he shooed the other off. Hyunjin playfully snorted, as he headed upstairs glancing back a few more times just incase. Jeongin on the other hand was already making food. He started with the soup, letting it cook while he started on the meat. Minho would be dropping off Taehyun and his friend, but wouldn't be able to stay since Jisung had an appointment today.

Setting the table he finished putting all the side dishes on as the soup finished up.

The sound of the door opening caught his attention as he turned off the stove. "Innie I'm home!" Taehyun yelled as he bounded into the kitchen. A small smile on Jeongin's face as he turned to see Taehyun holding hands with another little boy.

"Innie this is Minjoon-ah." Taehyun said as he introduced the other who nervously dipped his head. "Hello." He mumbled softly, squeezing Taehyuns hand tighter. Jeongin stood there in silence for a few seconds, in disbelief that it was the same little boy Taehyun fought with, and the same one who held his hand at the nurses office.

Realizing he had been too quiet Jeongin cleared his throat as he smiled at the two. "Its nice to meet you Minjoon. You boys can go wait in the living room, dinners almost ready." Jeongin said as he flashed a gentle smile.

He watched as Taehyun led Minjoon to the living room. A big smile on his face as he showed him all of his coloring books.

Jeongin took a deep breath as he turned around started to set the table. He wasn't really sure about Minjoon, if Taehyun had become friends with him he couldn't have been too bad. But it wasn't exactly that he was worried about.

Minjoons parents weren't the friendliest people and his father owned a company that despised Hyunjins. He wouldn't tell them they couldn't be friends, children shouldn't have to be apart of their parents rivalry.

Sighing softly Jeongin finished up, his feet already aching from walking so much.

"You okay baby?" A soft voice asked as Hyunjin held his waist, concerned as he looked at the Omega who nodded. "My feet just hurt." He answered as the other frowned. "I can massaged them later of you want." Hyunjin assured earning a soft hum from Jeongin as the Alpha helped him sit down. "It'll be okay." He sighed as he rubbed his bump.

"Boys dinners ready." Jeongin called as he looked over, nervously watching Hyunjin as the two walked in. Hyunjin was silent as he looked at Minjoon before glancing at Jeongin who gave a small smile.

Taehyun was quick to take a seat, already grabbing his chopsticks as he looked at the food.

Minjoon stood hesitantly by the table, his head low as he stayed quiet. Jeongin glanced at Hyunjin before slowly speaking. "You can take a seat." He said softly as he looked at the little boy who lifted his head his eyes wide as he shook his head.

"N-no, I'm suppose to wait until my elders are finished eating." He said as he took another step back. Jeongin frowned  his face softening. "You don't have to wait, you can sit down and eat." He assured as Minjoon bit his lip. Taehyun was the next to say something a smile on his face as he patted the seat next to him."Come sit by me joonie." He said with a big smile. Minjoon glanced nervously at Hyunjin before slowly climbing onto the chair and grabbing his chopsticks.