6

Calling the police was one thing, getting Minjoon to talk was another.

For the past hour social services had sat in the room asking different questions to the little boy while Jeongin and Hyunjin waited in the lobby watching as Mr. And Mrs. Choi were both livid as they spoke to the police who had brought them in to custody for questioning as well.

With them was an elder girl with long dark brown hair, who looked about in her late teens. She was obviously tired from the bags under her eyes, but the worry on her face covered her exhaustion. Tears filled her eyes as she tried to speak with the police on the situation only for them to dismiss her and ask her calm down.

Jeongin found himself fiddling with his fingers while leaning closer to Hyunjin who was gently rubbing his waist as he kept his mate from stressing. Seungmin was currently in the room as well, since he was Jeongins hired lawyer and because he had experience with these types of situations. Yet Jeongin could feel worry fill him as he watched the long haired girl start to cry as she took a seat, her head in her hands while she sobbed.

Hyunjin glanced at Jeongin, watching as his mates face fell into a deeper frown than it had already been. The Alpha slowly reached over and interlocked their fingers, gently squeezing Jeongins hands as he watched Seungmin exit the room with a sigh as he looked across the lobby at the long haired girl who was crying.

They watched as he walked over, resting a hand on the girls shoulder before saying something to her that had her lifting her head as tears stained her cheeks.

And suddenly she was crying harder again as she stood up and bowed to Seungmin thanking the Omega several times before an officer led her back into the room where Minjoon was.

Next Seungmin turned to them with a thin smile as he walked over his hands stuffed back in his pockets as he gave a small sigh before opening his mouth.

"Minjoon admitted to the abuse." He said softly as he looked at the two who stayed silent. "Charges will be pressed, and he'll be in the custody of his older sister." Seungmin sighed as he looked at Jeongin who nodded softly.

"Thats good." The Omega said as he gave a shaky sigh. "Innie, you should head home, all this stress isn't good for you." Seungmin said with a small sigh as he looked at the other who caressed his baby bump. "I'll make sure everything follows through, you worry about resting up."

Jeongin nodded as he stood up, thanking Seungmin who brushed it off lightly as he saw the two of them off with a smile.

Jeongin was silent the entire car ride back, worrying Hyunjin who kept glancing at the Omega who was mindlessly staring out the window. A small sigh left the Alpha as he looked back out onto the road, his tounge darting out over his lips as he gently squeezed the steering wheel.

"Baby, you haven't don't anything wrong." He assured as he glanced over at Jeongin who's head turned from the window to hang low as he stared at his lap.

A frown was barren on his face, a familiar expression Hyunjin recognized as guilt formed as well. "Did I really do that right thing?" He asked looking over at his mate with sad eyes. Hyunjins face softened, the Alpha pulling into a lot to park. With a soft sigh Hyunjin looked over at Jeongin, who had tears building in his eyes. With a gentle coo Hyunjin reached over to wipe the stray tears that fell down his cheeks watching as the others lips trembled as he shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm crying over this." Jeongin said as he looked at Hyunjin who gently shushed him as he leaned over to press a kiss to his forehead. "Jeongin baby, you did nothing wrong. Minjoon was being abused and you stepped up to do something about it. Your a wonderful caring person and I know you'd never do something unless you thought it absolutely necessary." Hyunjin said as his hands cupped Jeongin cheeks, watching as the Omega sniffled with a small nod.