10

●MONTH SIX●

"I don't wanna leave!" Taehyun yelled as he crossed his arms and stayed seated on the floor next to Han-jae who was busy playing with his blocks to cars about the others tantrum.

"Tae, it's getting late and you have school tomorrow." Jeongin said as he looked down at the other who huffed as he continued to stared down at the floor with an angry expression. "M'not going home." Signing Jeongin ran his hand over his belly at feeling the babies start to kick, only worsening the situation further.

He was tired, sore and just wanted to go home and sleep.

Taehyun, had different plans.

Biting the inside of his lip Jeongin thought of what to say next. So wutj a deep breath he tried again. "Taehyun its time to leave. You can come back tommorow after scho—"

"I Don't Want To Leave!" He shouted as he slammed down the block in his hand, sending it skidding across the floor. The house went silent, both Seungmin and Chan wide eyed as they looked at Tae and then Jeongin who was staring down at the little boy in disbelief.

Not once has Taehyun ever thrown a fit. He's never yelled at Jeongin before, he hasn't even raised his voice to any of them.

Taehyun raised his head to look up at Jeongin. An immediate terror washed over his face as he watched tears flow down Jeongins cheeks.

He panicked and almost immdiatly got up from the floor and rushed toward the Omega who smelt of wilted flowers and burnt honey.

"Innie." Taehyun called as he grabbed the others hand, his eyes big and wide with tears brimming in them as he looked up at the Omega. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean. I-I don't want you to cry. I'm sorry!" By now Taehyun was full on sobbing as his head dropped toward the floor his shame, his hands gripping Jeongins tightly as he continued to apologize.

Luckily within a few minutes everything settled down.

Taehyun was asleep on the couch besides Seungmin who was trying to get  Han-Jae asleep while Jeongin and Chan sat in the kitchen.

Chan sighed as he looked at Jeongin who's hands were tight around the coffee mug in his hands as he stared down at the table. He still had puffy eyes and cheeks from crying, and his head hurt terribly.

"He yelled at me." Jeongin mumbled as he ran his tounge over his lips. "He really yelled at me."

Chan stayed quiet, only nodding in agreement as he bit the inside of his cheek.

He only hoped Hyunjin could handle everything.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Your home!" Hyunjin chirped happily as he looked at Jeongin who walked in the door with Taehyun in front of him, the little Alpha immediately heading upstairs ignoring the look Hyunjin gave him.

Was it really that bad?

Turning to look at Jeongin, the Alpha frowned as he watched the Omega head for the couch. He had a sad look on his face, and looked like he had been crying the whole time he drove here. Suddenly the situation was much more worse than he thought it would be. With a small sigh Hyunjin followed the other. "Love, are you alright?" He asked the other who hummed softly as he sat down.

He watched as Jeongin grabbed his pregnancy pillow and pulled it against himself as he laid down on the couch. "M'fine, just tired." It was lie. Hyunjin knew it was from the distressed and sour scent rolling off Jeongin as he tucked his face into the pillow and gripped it tighter. He could feel his heart melt at the urge to wrap his arms around his Omega and smother him in kisses and cuddles.

But he still needed to check on Taehyun.

Taking a deep breath Hyunjin gently leaned down and pressed a kiss to Jeongins head before gently brushing his hair from the side of his face. "I'm gonna go check on Tae." He said softly as he looked at Jeongin who only gave a slight nod.

He felt his heart tighten as he walked toward the stairs. He wasn't sure what to say with Taehyun. Apart of him was angry that he had an outburst like that, but he didn't understand why he had one in the first place. Especially with Jeongin.

Of course Taehyuns had fits with him multiple times, but never has he actually snapped and yelled back at him.

He just wasn't that kind of kid.

Sighing Hyunjin found himself standing in front of the little Alpha's room, hesitant to open the door since he still had no idea what he wanted to tell Taehyun yet.

He should just listen first.

So with a deep breath he pushed open the door and headed inside with a soft smile. 

Taehyun was sitting on the floor, doing what Hyunjin assumed was probably homework. The little boy ignored his presence and kept scribbling down work on his paper. Clearing his throat, Hyunjin took a few steps forward before sitting down besides Taehyun who kept a firm gaze on his homework.

"Tae." Hyunjin said softly as he looked at the boy who stopped writing for a second before going back to scribbling down an answer. He ignored Hyunjin, making the Alpha sigh as he looked at him more firm. "Hwang Taehyun, what's wrong?" He could see the way Taehyun tensed up as he set down his pencil and shrugged. His lips were pulled into a frown as he looked down at his paper, and Hyunjin couldn't clearly tell something wasn't okay.

He softened up again. "Tae baby, you know you can tell Appa anything." Taehyun shook his head, still not even sparing a glance at him as he stood up.

"I'm okay." He mumbled.

Clearly he wasn't in the mood to talk. Hyunjin sighed as he watched his son walk toward the bedroom door and trudge out of it.

Hwang Taehyun.

What are you hiding?

/This chapter is really late and I'm sorry guys, I've had really bad writers block. I promise to try harder on the next chapter!

Have a good day or night.