7

For the rest of the night Hyunjin spent his time sulking on the couch, the Alpha had already tried apolozing after he took half an hour thinking over his mistake, but to his avail Jeongin just snapped at him to sleep downstairs.

And if Hyunjin was being honest, he almost starting crying on the spot at hearing that.

But if Jeongin wanted him to sleep on the couch, he would.

So the Alpha rested his head on the uncomfortable couch pillows and pulled a blanket over him before drifting off to sleep for the night.

He had woken up plenty of time that night, but the fourth time wasn't because of how uncomfortable the couch was but it was the feeling of the blanket being lifted and someone slipping onto the couch to lay beside him. Little sniffled caught his ears as he opened his eyes to see a mop of black hair.

Furrowing his brows Hyunjin blinked a few times before giving a tired sigh. "Baby?" He rasped out quietly only to hear a small whimper in return.

"Innie baby are you crying?" He asked softly as he sat up and leaned over just as the other turned his head. Tears stained Jeongins cheeks as he hugged his Shiba inu plush that Hyunjin had bought him for his birthday. His eyes were a rosy red as well, a clear sign he had been crying for awhile.

"I'm sorry." Jeongin mumbled as he hugged his plush closer, more tears building in his eyes.

Curse his damn pregnancy hormones.

"Sorry? Love you haven't done anything wrong." Hyunjin said softly as he watched the other sniffle as he sat up. Jeongin looked at him with watery eyes, already on the verge of another break down. "But I have Hyunnie." He weakly mumbled as he looked down, feeling ashamed already.

"I hurt you, I told you to come sleep downstairs after you apologized to me and Tae and I was being asshole even after you said I could do anything I want and that you were being inconsiderate of my feelings a-and you told me you loved me." Jeongin wailed as he looked back up at Hyunjin who blinked, the Alpha opening his mouth to speak but not being able to form words as he tried to calm down his mate.

"You said you loved me and I-I yelled at you to sleep on the couch." Jeongin sobbed as he furiously wiped away his tears.

Hyunjins eyes softened the Alpha shaking his head as his hands gently rested on the others shoulder. "No baby, I did deserve it. I yelled at you and Tae I didn't know what I was thinking." Hyunjin said as he watched Jeongin shake his head the Omega's fist balling as he hit the other chest.

"You were just worried for me, you were worrying like a stupid loving Alpha." Jeongin sobbed as his head rested on Hyunjins chest his hands now gripping at his shirt. 

He was worried bit it didn't make up for the fact he had yelled. He wanted to apologize for everything, to say that Jeongin was right about him being an asshole, but instead he let the Omega continue not wanting to interrupt when he was already in such a fragile state.

"And I fucking love you, because all you do is care about me even when I'm an asshole and I couldn't ask for anyone else." Jeongin sniffled as he continues to wet Hyunjins shirt with tears.

The Alpha wondered how he ended up with someone so sweet like Jeongin, how lucky he was to be with his little Omega. To be able to have a nice little family.

And with a sigh Hyunjin wrapped his arms around the other letting him cry as he gently rubbed the pregnant Omegas back and whispered sweet nothings to soothe him.

It didn't matter that half of his shirt was probably already dampened and that he was growing sore from his position, because right now he had Jeongin back in his arms.

And that's all that mattered to him.

°°°

"Appa."

Hyunjin hummed lightly, his eyes still closed as he layed half awake. 

"Eomma Innie." Taehyun called next, hoping with more luck go wake up the Omega. With a tired sigh, Jeongin sat up his hand going straight to his belly as he opened his eyes.

Taehyun smiled softly, the little boy clutching onto his backpack as he looked at Jeongin. "Innie, Uncle Min Min is on his way. I texted him to pick me up." Taehyun said as the other sleepily furrowed his brows. "Why would—" Jeongin started as he looked at the little boy in confusion before a gasp left him.

"Oh my god TaeTae, I'm so sorry baby. I forgot you had school." Jeongin said as he quickly stood up and rushed to the kitchen, the little Alpha following behind.

He stopped upon seeing the plates on the table filled with french toast and eggs, his face softening as his heart melted.

"I made breakfast for you and Appa today." Taehyun announced proudly as Jeongin turned back to look at the little boy who smiled brightly at him.

Taehyun had made breakfast for them, he had gotten up with out help and dressed himself in his school uniform. Packed his own bag, and even called Minho to take him to school.

His son had done all of that, by himself.

Jeongin had tears welling in his eyes, the Omega quickly wrapping Taehyun into a hug as he sniffled. He felt like a proud mom, as he held himself back from crying on the spot, not wanting to worry Taehyun who was hugging him back.

"I love you." Jeongin said as he pulled back and pressed a gentle kiss to Taehyuns cheek. "Thank you for making us breakfast Tae, but don't use the stove before telling us." Jeongin smiled as he ruffled the others hair, watching the little boy nod as he padded to the front door. "Bye Innie, I'll see you later." He yelled as he opened the door, bounding out just as Minho pulled up.

Hyunjin was walking into the kitchen, his hair messy as he gave a yawn. Blinking his eyes settled on Jeongin who already had more tears building in his eyes as he stared at the table.

Hyunjin's face softened, a sudden worry filling him as he rushed over to his Omega. "Baby?" He said softly as he looked at Jeongin who turned to him. He sniffled, his scent filled the house as he wiped away his tears. "Tae made breakfast for us." He whimpered as Hyunjin quickly strided over and cupped his cheeks a soft smile on the Alpha's face as he gave a little chuckle.

"Love why are you crying?"

Jeongin didn't answer, just embracing Hyunjin in a hug as tears flowed down his cheeks. The Alphas heart was melting, his hands rubbing down Jeongins back as he looked at the food on the table. Their baby was growing up so fast.

Too fast almost.

And it would be a lie if Hyunjin said he didn't tear up a little himself.

Cause there little Alpha was surely on the road to greater things.

/Taehyuns such a cutie.

Hope you have a good day or night💛💛