13

A month and two weeks.

That's how long they've been without Jeongin.

During that time a lot of things happened.

Felix had his twins a week ago. Both of the tiny infants healthy and very lively. Hyunjin couldn't help feeling jealous that Felix was able to have such a safe birth, while his mate was still hooked up to machines in the hospital.

For a long while he didn't leave his apartment unless it was to get groceries or visiting Jeongin.

Chan and Seungmin moved into the apartment with him not long after Jeongins incident. Both of them helped him take care Hyungjoong and Ha-joon who had been able to come home early, because they had been in such good condition and because Jeongin had given birth so close to the 32 week mark that they only needed a few weeks to be monitored for their condition before going home.

They had been so tiny when they came home, Hyunjin had been afraid to touch them.

Just as he had done with Taehyun he organized a schedule for his little ones. He rarely went to the office now days unless he had a meeting or a conference. Seungmin and Chan had been life savers, because he was finally able to get sleep after a week of waking up in the middle of the night to feed the twins.

He was lucky to have them.

"Good morning Eomma." Taehyun giggled as he replaced the old flowers with new ones. Hyunjin smiled as he watched Taehyun sit down on the chair besides Jeongin bed and talk about what they were gonna do today.

Hyunjin gently rubbed the little infants back as Ha-joon started to get fussy, while Hyungjoong stayed asleep against his back.

He was grateful of them didnt throw fits. "Innie, Ha-joonie Hyungjoongie have grown bigger, right Appa!" Taehyun announced happily as he looked at Hyunjin who chuckled. "Yes, they've definitely grown a lot, especially their appetite." Ha-joon cooed and balled his fist as he opened his tiny little eyes to look at Hyunjin who felt his smile grow. "And, they really miss their Eomma." He said softly as he turned his gaze to Jeongin who laid unmoving on the hospital bed.

He wondered how long it would be, before Jeongin would wake up. How many more days, weeks, and months would it be before his mate would join them again?

-

"Don't forget your lunch Tae." Hyunjin said as he looked back at Taehyun who nodded and grabbed his backpack from the floor board.

Taehyun smiled as he unbuckled his seat belt and blew kisses to the twins. "Bye Bye, Ha-joonie and Hyungjoongie!" He giggled as he opened the car door and got out. "Bye Tae, we love you." Hyunjin smiled as he glanced at Taehyun who nodded.

"Love you Appa!"

Hyunjin felt his heart warm as he watched his son rush up to the building's door with a smile on his face.

He hoped Taehyun would never lose that happy smile, especially since he was already growing up so fast.

Too fast in Hyunjin opinion.

Sighing he looked at the road, a small smile forming on his face as he reached for the gear.

"Alright, let's go visit your Eomma."

..

As always, the hospital was fairly busy. Hyunjin tended to notice the uproar of work during the week days and felt bad for the nurses, but they always assured it was just apart of their job.

Jeongin was still in the same state with no progress.

The doctors still weren't completely sure of why he still hadn't woken up yet, but they figured it was because Jeongins body needed to heal and it didn't have the strength to do so.

Some times he thinks about how worried Jeongin was for the babies, yet he was laying in the hospital bed.

He really wishes that it was him instead.

"Bang Han-Jae! Don't feed that to her!" Seungmin yelled as he snatched the infant from the floor, just in before he could feed her the avocado.

Seungmin swore he was gonna scold Chan for giving that to him.

"Is my little Han-Jae making trouble again, hmm?"

Seungmin whipped his head around to narrow his eyes on Chan who smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

Chan could smell the annoyance in Seungmins scent as he padded over and placed a kiss on his Omegas cheek as an apology. He hoped that maybe Seungmin would forgive him, but he prepared himself for a scolding regardless.

"I told you not to feed him while he's on the floor!"

"He was hungry."

Seungmin sighed and retreated to the kitchen to frustrated to deal with any of this.

Lately things have been rough.

He was laid off his job after getting into an argument with an Alpha who thought it would be fun to challenge him, and who also quickly found out Seungmin doesn't tolerate that kind of shit and not only that, but nobody wants to hire an Omega who is going to talk back to their higher ups.

Fuck that!

Seungmin will bitch at whoever tries to make him play submissive Omega.

"Minnie, love? You alright?"

Chan is standing next to him his brows drawn together in worry as he gently reaches out to rub his back. The motion is comforting and Seungmin finds himself moving closer and melting against Chan.

The scent of his Alpha is calming, and it makes him just want to bask in it forever.

Han-Jae is gurgling as he grabs onto Chan's dress shirt, and holds out the avocado with a cute smile. "Hm, your such a trouble maker." Chan mutters out he let's Seungmin nose along his neck to scent him.

He's not gonna deny his mate, even when Seungmin is angry with him.

Besides, for the last couple of days Seungmin has been stressed. Chan knows that it's because he's been desperately searching for a job that will accept him.

It's not like he cares whether Seungmin has a job or not. In all honestly he likes that he can take care of his mate and pup with his income alone, but another part of him knows Seungmin likes to be independent and have his own money. He's not the stay at home Omega type.

"Do you think Hyunjin will be home late again?" Seungmin mumbles as he watches Han-Jae suck on his avocado covered fingers.

Chan hums and nods.

"Yeah, he's probably gonna visit the hospital again tonight."

/Sorry this is a little late guys.

I've been dealing with writers block and my mental health.

The last Chapter of Angel will take little while, but I will try my best to get it out soon.

Hope you enjoyed~

Have a good day or night~