𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸

BRIANNA

BRIANNA

"Brianna, get back down here!"

Oh shit.

I was bust getting high with stoner boy I forgot about the Ball. I scrunched up my dress and stood up. My head ached with each step I took. I grabbed my bottle of eye drops and used them to clear the redness in my eyes. My dilated pupils were unsolvable. Stoner boy scurried out of my room and went downstairs.

I brushed the residue off my nose and fingers and took a breath mint just to be sure. I sprayed all over myself and my room and hid everything well.

I limped my way to the door and closed it behind me. My ankle was doing better and I didn't need crutches but I couldn't wear any heels so we settled on sparkly pumps. Not that anyone would see it.

"I'm so sorry, I got distracted with my phone." I didn't look her in the eye but I looked in her direction before Rayaan offered a hand out to me.

He helped me walk my way to him for a group photo. If mother didn't suspect anything, she didn't show it infront of guests. Stoner boy was rather calm considering all that we had been doing.

Underneath my smile, my body hummed in satisfaction to the hollow beat in my chest. The drop of my life when I came down from my high. My breaths were stuck at my throat and it felt amazing. I almost got lost in the moment of pain and sorrow. Tears stung the corners of my eyes. My arms began to pain as well.

Every flash contributed to each small beat to myself. Words shouted at me for harming my body.

My father left me.
My mom doesn't seem to care for me.
My best friend is talking to someone I hate. Someone I'm suppose to hate.

Carter was messing with my head and I didn't like it. We got off on the wrong foot and like he said, I'd rather we on the wrong foot than the right one.

The party lights were blinding. The music was deafening. I couldn't walk straight and blamed it on my ankle. Rayaan suggested we sit down. Mother didn't want me to strain it so she reduced me down to one dance.

I watched the party people do their thing. Socializing because I know their parents said so.

The lights faded into each other and the world blurred before my eyes. Things that weren't meant to move were moving.

"Bri." Someone touched my shoulder and my body flinched forward. The quick movement drained the color in my skin.

I felt really sick.