𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖥𝖳𝖸 𝖳𝖶𝖮

BRIANNA

BRIANNA

He swipes his tongue across my wet underwear, teasing me further. My hips buck up against him so I can feel his light strokes but he keeps pulling away.

A frustrated sound left my lips to which he chuckles at. The deep vibrations of his laugh echo onto my core, wetting it more.

"How do you get so wet?" He asks in almost a dreamy lustful voice. He pushes my underwear aside, revealing me to him.

He licked his lips slowly, taking me in. Drinking up my arousal, his strokes get ten times lighter. I feel like I'm floating on a clip or I'm high, the only drug is the pure euphoria I'm feeling right now.

A small moan of encouragement mwhen he dragged a tentative finger up and down my slit. Collecting my desire, only to circle it on my nub and rub on me. My toes clenched with every circle he got harder, every turn was a dip and a moan for me.

He added another finger in me, filling me wholly. I cannot even make a sound but squeak out the pure ecstacy I'm feeling. My body was so hot and sweaty, I had to remove the blanket from me. My hands reached down to tug at his beautiful brown locks.

"Oh my God." I half sigh and moan when I feel my climax reaching, I can feel it and reach it with the tips of my fingers.

I push him more against me, rushing his strokes, urging him to do the same. He follows onto me and I'm fucking cursing at everything that I see.

My nipples bare against the cold air, the car switched off a long time ago. We've been here for a couple of minutes, pleasuring each other.

I smile at the handprint of our joined hands sliding down the window of the fogged up car. The air smelt of sex and car polish. My lower stomach pooling with heat like I've never felt before, I felt like I was going to burst open.

He removes his fingers and sinks them inside me, ever so slowly but doesn't waste time in slamming into me. Claiming me by destroying everything I am. He curled and thrusted, hitting my G-spot everytime earning a moan.

"Oh my God. Oh my-"

"Nothing to do with him. You wanted me to fuck you like the whore I am and now you got it." He grunts adding a third finger, stretching me out.

His hand reaches out to the door behind me and he adjusts himself so he doesn't fall. I catch a sight of his hard, girth dick, dripping cum. The sight alone makes me finish but he gontinues through my high, through my cries and screams.

"Tell me you hate me." He instructs, taking his fingers out of me. I whimper at the sudden loss and earn a slap between my thighs.

I yelped at the sudden impact. "Tell me you hate me."