𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖥𝖳𝖸 𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭

BRIANNA

BRIANNA

"Brianna."

"Brianna."

"Baby wake up."

Mother's voice sounded distant. It was fading into the abyss of my dark world.

"Let me carry her inside."

Malcolm's voice had the same warmth as his touch. I subconsciously curled myself deeper into his touch. A small shiver cascades down my spine. I feel the tremble of my bones. My numb hands are touching something. It feels firm and has the same cold feeling.

"Bri, can you hear me?"

I can.

"Bri, please wake up."

I don't want to.

"We'll just keep her warm and take her to the hospital if she doesn't wake up."

I don't want to wake up, can't you understand? I don't need to be alive. This is what a withdrawal feels like. I relapsed on pain. I remember him and I want to be with him but I had to be stupid and sabotage everything.

I haven't frozen to death although I wish I had.

"What's this?"

Warmth inches closer to my object and I tug it closer. That warmth pushes hair out of my face and kisses my forehead.

"I love you."

It's mother. I feel her kiss, her words but they mean nothing in this moment.

I want him to tell me that he loves me no matter what. That even through the obstacles, he will always love me.

As I love him regardless of anything.

☾︎•༄𖦹♡︎𖦹༆•☽︎

Darkness. It's become what I know. I open my heavy lid and see darkness. The small wind gushed through the open window. The light from the moon illuminated onto the floor. I slowly get up and wipe my face of the remaining saliva. I slowly unwrap my hands around the globe and feel the familiar feeling of my joints working to bend my fingers. I put the globe down on my lap and look at it. I slowly trace over the curve of the glass and look out the window.

I stand up slowly and walk towards the open window, the thin curtains flowing wherever the wind deems fit. I sit down in front of it and watch the moonlight. It shines so brightly but it's far away.