𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤

BRIANNA

We spent the past two days together, avoiding everyone and just being with ourselves.

After I cut his hair and he was forced to say he liked it, I slept at his house —after my mother approved of course. We did more than just sleep, I think the only thing we didn't do was sleep.

It was twelve midnight and Carters stomach started growling of hunger. So we ventured downstairs, trying to keep quiet as to not wake his mom up. We made it to the kitchen successfully.

I pushed myself and sat on the counter while he grabbed us some ice cream. I felt the cold counter on my ass, the only thing protecting it was this old t-shirt that he gave me to wear. I didn't have any other underwear so he told me I could just wear his t-shirt and no underwear.

That lead to a few touches here and there and a couple of bruises on my neck and his, although his was worse. I could've been nicer but he liked it. He wanted it.

I snapped out of my detour thoughts when he handed me a spoon. "What were you thinking about?"

I scooped a bit of the ice cream, thinking of what to say. "The past two days."

"Hm?" He hummed in intrigue.

"Two days I woke up telling myself that I wouldn't even talk to you but I will probably go to sleep with your tongue halfway down my throat." I say mindlessly pushing a strand to the back of his ear.

It was still long but you couldn't put it in a ponytail and any shorter would've made him unrecognizable.

"Atleast one of our dreams come true." He commented, scooping more ice cream.

"You have dreams about me?" I was still quite surprised that he claimed to hate me yet was dreaming of me and my body.

I was no different.

"There goes the inflating ego."

"How will it not rise when I know that you dream of me? In every position you could imagine?" I whisper teasingly. He tries to hide his smile as he eats a scoop of ice cream.

I like it when he blushes and it would be at the most random things. He blushed when I told him I liked him better when he was under me.

"You're blushing." I point out with my spoon before dipping it back in the ice cream.

"Shut the fuck up." He shook his head, riding his cheeks of the rosy tint I like.

"So tell me, what am I doing in these dreams of yours?" I cross over my legs and get more ice cream.

As I open my mouth to receive my ice cream, he flicks my spoon, sending the piece of ice cream flying to my face. I close my eyes, screw my lips tight and lean back for a few seconds. Carter grabs my spoon and lays it on the counter.

I couldn't speak while he was wiping my eyes and forehead but what I didn't expect was his lips collecting the ice cream from my lips. He opened my mouth and place the vanilla cream remains in my mouth. I cup his cheeks in my hand and kiss him with everything I have.

It's all I've been doing. Giving everything I have because he makes me feel something. He makes me happy but the linger of hate is still there. I do hate him, resent him for everything he's done to me. Yet he also makes me happy.