𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖥𝖳𝖸 𝖮𝖭𝖤

BRIANNA

BRIANNA

The cold blew through the open curtains and windows. The air was so chilly, I snuggled deeper into Isaac's hoodie. The hot chocolate warmed up my hands and I took a sip from it.

Storm and Katy were outside making snow angels. I would've joined but Isaac didn't want me to.

His legs wrapped around me in a lock to keep me from walking away. His coat covering most of his body and the hood over his eyes. I was convinced he was sleeping so I slowly removed his legs.

"No." He half whined, lifting the hood off his eyes.

"I want to go have fun." I pouted and leaned towards him. He brushes something off my eyebrows.

"I don't want to sit alone." He reaches for my hot chocolate and I give it to him.

"You can stay with Storm."

Katy and Jax weren't getting off the snow anytime soon. I know that so Storm can come and sit with him if he really didnt want to be alone.

"Storm doesn't like me." He reminds me.

There's that small problem. Storm officially met Isaac today and was just full on glaring at him the entire time. She always looked at him as if he kicked her puppy and killed it to.

Isaac would be peacefully looking at me and Storm would say the most out of pocket things just to make him uncomfortable. It's been funny to see them interact because Isaac doesn't back down and they've been throwing insults at each other like children.

Probably because she is younger than him so he'd stoop down to her level just to spite her.

"Is he keeping you captive?" Storm comes up the stairs, her boots shaking off snow with each step. Her fluffy jacket was coated in snow and I just know her hands would fall off by how purple her nails were.

"This is what couples do, kid. Not that you would know anything about it." He retorts bitterly to which she looks at with a smirk.

"I've been dating my boyfriend longer than you've had Bri."

"We don't count imaginary friends and celebrity crushes." He peers at her from under his cap. I press my hand against my mouth to keep my laughter in.

"We also don't count dickheads but Bri forgot that." Her shrug was sassy and she walked off to play in the snow with Katy and Jax. Atleast they got along.

"Would you still be with me if I slightly harmed your sister?" He asked glaring at her retreating figure.

"No." I lay my head on his stomach. "But I will be with you if you let me just have fun. You can watch me and take videos."