《 a gator's rage 》

From now on, I'll be tagging those who requested.

Generally, if a few people ask for the same thing, I just write a single oneshot so I don't burden myself. I hope you guys understand.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( monty x reader )

An animal's rage is something that should be tamed by a professional caretaker. Montgomery Gator is an animatronic whose rage should be tamed either on his own or by a professional. You are not, by any means, a professional at taming animal rage. So why did it have to be you?

You and your coworkers often draw straws to see who's the unlucky winner to take care of Monty. And as if the universe wasn't cruel enough, you always drew the short straw. But after your first day, your colleagues commended you for doing such a good job with Monty that they made you his permanent caretaker. You didn't care at first but what annoyed you was the fact that your mechanical engineering degree did not prepare you for being in this predicament. Sure, you checked up on his systems and all that, but it was hard to keep him on a leash. Lately, however, he's calming down more easily when he sees you.

Monty often destroys his room after showtime and today was seemingly no surprise. Except something was off. You noticed earlier today that he was acting a bit stand-offish. As you go to look for him, you discover that he didn't trash his green room at all. In fact, he wasn't even there. It was still a bit messy of course so you definitely had to clean that up later. You had to find that smug gator first. There was only one other place where he could be and so that's where you headed.

"Monty? Monty!"

With each step, you were cautious going through Monty's Gator Golf. The lights were dim and the "gator heads" in the water scared you from time to time when they came up. There were no more patrons in sight so it should be easy to find that gator unless he was on the catwalks above. In the end, you did find Monty...who was bending and breaking golf clubs and ripping the bags. Instead of his green room, he began to trash the golf course. He was also whacking some golf balls with a hard swing. Some of them were so strong that you had to dodge those coming your way.

"Monty!" You shouted as loud as you could but he was busy being angry over there.

He's angry about something but this isn't his usual type of angry. Monty would be roaring, banging and scratching on walls, throwing and breaking things while complaining out loud about something. This anger of his was different. He's somehow quiet about it. Plus, why would he trash his own attraction?

You took in a sharp inhale as you marched over to the gator to stop him from berserking any further. As you were approaching, he started hitting more golf balls with strokes that continuously got aggressive. Dents were being made and metal clubs were being bent. Without thinking about what happens next, you close your eyes and lunge at him from the front. He stopped moving.

You opened your eyes, leaning on his chest plate, now embarrassed at the fact that your arms could barely hold Monty in place and yet he calms down entirely. He lowers the golf club and looks down at you. Red in the face, you refused to look up at him as you slowly drop your arms from his waist.

"Y/n." His voice drops an octave with a growl that resonated from the back of his throat. You freeze up mid-action.

'Holy shit.'

You didn't know why but you kept your arms in place. Slowly, you lift your head up to look at the gator. He lifts his shades to look at you better. Two things crossed your mind in a flash: imminent death, and weird arousal. The latter being completely unexpected and uncalled for.

"Monty..."

He carefully removes your arms and lowers his head to your level. You shut your eyes in panic and didn't think of what could come next. But when you did, you found that his head was snuggled into the crook of your neck and his arms were wrapped around your entire form. He pulled you closer, muttering an apology. You lifted your arm and began stroking his head and through his mohawk.

"Are you ok, Monty?"

He said nothing. Instead, he scoops you up in his big green arms and carries you out of the golf course. You were left speechless. If you had a mirror, you would smash that mirror after seeing how red your face is. Thank goodness that nobody was around to see you in this state. After a few minutes of your feet not touching the ground, you noticed that Monty was aimlessly walking around the pizzaplex. You asked him where you were headed.

"My room."

"Then why aren't we there yet?"

"Relax, sweetheart. I just like carryin' you around." He flashes you a sharp-toothed grin.

"Ugh."

And when you finally arrived at his green room, you then realized what was about to happen. He reclines himself on the couch with you still in his arms. You sigh, knowing how to position yourself for what he wants.

"You really like cuddling me, huh?"

"Whenever you hugged me, Freddy suggested that we cuddle instead. He said it would calm me more."

Your back rested on his chest, your legs right above his. Monty's arms were secure around your torso like a seatbelt. His head was either on top of yours or snuggling into your neck. This wasn't the first time this happened but it still makes you flustered.

"And you know he's right." You huffed. "Plus, you just want an excuse to get close to me."

"But you like it, dont'cha?"

"Yeah."

《 end. 》