🐻 freddy nsfw alphabet 🐻

The following headcanons applies for human/humanoid freeform and for female/male/neutral reader

...

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He's extra gentle with you. Freddy will always ask to make sure that you're alright. He'll wash you up and later cuddle you back in bed.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He doesn't exactly have a favorite part on his body but he'd have to say shoulders and hips. On you, your whole body is his favorite part. If he had to be specific; it would be your neck.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Vanilla. Thick, luscious vanilla that fills you up. And since he's neat, he finishes inside of you to avoid any stains on the sheets. Unless you beg him to come on you but that's a different story.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

The only dirty secret he has is that he secretly wants to try age play and that you'd call him "daddy" but it's a bit embarrassing for him and he can't ask that of you.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He's not experienced but he sure knows what he's doing when he goes into you. If you're screaming his name, then he knows he's doing something right.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Anything missionary and varieties of it. Also any position where you're lying down underneath him or sitting on top of him. He's also a bit of a dom/switch.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Freddy is the type to be serious but he loves to make you smile so he might throw in a compliment or too, nothing to humorous that would ruin the steady romantic mood.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Of course, he's well groomed. As a superstar, he always has to look his best.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's very sweet and romantic even when you're doing the do and it's driving him absolutely nuts. He's gentle and doesn't do anything that may cross a line.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Sometimes, he holds back from doing it because it's a bit embarrassing and because he's been caught once.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Edging (when he's alone), age play, collaring, stockings and lace, teasing.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

His room, one of the private (karaoke?) booths in the West Arcade, the sound booth (after hours), you also did it once in a restroom near the West Arcade dance floor.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Every time you wink and whisper suggestive things in his ear, it gets him going and it builds up his desire to take you. The idea of loving you beyond kisses and hand-holding is what motivates him to love you even more.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He would say no to anything that may cause harm to the both of you. Freddy would also say no anything that may exhaust or hurt your body.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He likes both because the two of you can balance the harmony of giving and receiving during love-making. Although, he's better at the giving part.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Slow and sensual all the way, baby. You love when it goes this way because the love-making would be longer and more gratifying.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

If he's horny enough, yes. And if it's a quickie, he'll start with a slow pace then get into the "quickie" part.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

In relation to N, he is willing to experiment but will say no to anything that could be potentially harmul like knife play.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He can go for a while, but not as long as Monty usually does (and yes, they talk about this). Freddy's proud of himself either way for being able to last a good while. As long as you're satisfied.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

When he's alone and missing you, he might entertain himself with some toys (the ones he borrowed from Monty). If you want, he'll bring some with him so you could have room to experiment during sex.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He likes to tease but not to the point that he embarrasses you. Besides, a better way to make your face red is to go down on you.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Freddy makes a series of low grunts that often escalate to loud moans but not any louder than yours. There's also a lot of heavy breathing.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He once watched you play with yourself. This isn't considered a dirty secret because one; it's not his, and two; he told you about it.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

(This is just an estimate and a half-joke on my part but) Freddy's at least 6.7 inches. Packing. Length is the bonus part.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Not as high as you'd expect; because it's higher than you think.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Not that quick, thank goodness. He wants to make sure you get aftercare first before he falls asleep.