🐔 chica SFW alphabet 🐔

*The following headcanons apply for both animatronic and human versions.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Chica is as affectionate as girls (or chickens) can get. She shows it through her sweet, sweet voice with the way she'd tell you things that are important to her and brushes you with nicknames. That's how you know she's being affectionate.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Chica would be that one weird best friend who has their own world but somebody you can still count on. Your friendship starts on the foundation of having things in common.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

She likes to cuddle on the same level as Freddy does. Chica would cuddle by pulling you onto her lap and nuzzling you. She wants to be the little spoon sometimes.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

As an animatronic; She wouldn't even think of it first unless she was really in love with you. Despite being what she is, she might want that.
As a human; If she feels that she can see herself living with you then she'd want to settle down.
Both; Don't let Chica near the kitchen. She can clean better anyway.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Chica would be the type to hold it off because of her doubts. But if she had to break it up, she would outright say it at first but then go into a spiraling ramble.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

As an animatronic; She's only committed to eating trash and pizza so it's not something that occupies her mind.
As a human; Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to finally tie the knot. It's always been the girl's dream for someone to pop the question.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Physically, Chica is gentle. Hand-holding and pats are essential. Emotionally, you better watch out. She can be unhinged at times but it's not as bad as Roxy. Chica goes crazy for anything in sight that she can consume so you can't exactly call her emotionally gentle.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Chica likes hugs but she will only hug you if you smell like food or if you have food. Her hugs consist of arms that are tightly wrapped around your torso and lifts you inches off the ground. She probably won't put you down either and just carries you wherever she goes.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

She'll say it fast but you find out she's saying it towards her slice of pizza and not you. In the right moments, she'll say it when she really feels that way.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

She's not the type to get jealous. Not by much, at least. When she does, she gets all pouty and she'll give the stink eye to whoever's bothering you.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Her kisses are more of pecks (pun not intended) and little smooches. She likes to kiss you on both cheeks as well as your nose. Chica wouldn't mind being kissed anywhere.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

Chica is a party gal and all the kids know that. She's fun around kids.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Basically, you don't get to see Chica in the mornings. But when you do, the first thing you see her doing is eating like there's no tomorrow.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Nights with Chica are fun-filled and the kind where you get exhausted that you collapse on her couch immediately.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

Chica would probably ramble and rant about stuff so you have to keep up. It could either be an info dumb or nothing at all. There's no in-between.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

She's not so easily angered until you take away her food...

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

Chica may not always remember things about you but you find it endearing when she remembers little details.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

Her favorite moment is when you met and you were trying to stop her from ravaging the kitchen.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Chica's a bit laid-back. You're the one who's rather protective of her and she likes that.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

She tries so hard and tries to make everyday amazing for the both of you.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

Do I need to say it?

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

She's not that concerned but a gal's gotta look her best.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

If she was being honest, yes. Only a finite amount of pizza slices could comfort her before she misses you completely.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

She likes yoga and exercises and she's happy when you're willing to do it with her.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

If someone she's seeing doesn't like pizza, there will be second thoughts. All Chica needs is someone who'll be there to appreciate her.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs?)

Animatronic or human; Chica snores. It baffles you. She also twitches in her sleep sometimes.