《 stay outta the kitchen 》

To the person who called my oneshots boring and to the person who didn't like what I write because they don't like Monty; how are you guys doing?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( yes, finally, a chica x reader, rejoice )

Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex where, thankfully, not 100% of the staff are robots. You're one of the lucky ones who get to be part of the human kitchen staff. Naturally, you get paid just about enough to continue living without discomfort but nothing causes you more trouble than that robotic chicken guitarist who sneaks into the kitchen to eat your trash.

"Chica!"

You caught her near the trash compactor again tonight when you were about to close up the kitchen. It's happened at least five times this month and it's taking a toll on your paycheque. How could you let this one nuisance ruin your work?

Let me take you back to your first week on the job. It was busy in the day and you went home as early as possible in the night. Everything ran smoothly until a problem arose. There was the sudden appearance of Chica, who sneaked into the kitchens after hours, to eat leftover pizza and all the trash she could find in the compactor. Despite your attempts to lock her out of the kitchen area, she still manages to stuff her system with literal trash. It amazed you at one point but now, all it does is disgust you. You had no concern as to whether or not she was ok because all you cared about was your work. But hey, for a girl who grew up with a family restaurant business, you learn to look at things objectively.

"If it's not trash, it's all the leftover pizzas in the oven. And if it's not those, it's the goddamn Monty Mystery Mix in the back."

Back to present time. You groan into your palms, unable to watch Chica leave the kitchen after her wonderous meal. Your close friend and coworker Mark pats you on the back.

"I sympathize with you."

"Ugh."

You shrug him off and lock down the area anyway. Why couldn't that chicken wait until after closing? It's not like the security bots would be able to stop her from coming in. That, and Chica will find a way to eat anything she sets her eyes on no matter what. All that aside, she seems to be fond of attacking the specific kitchen areas where you're assigned to.

On your day off that cane the next day, you went to the pizzaplex with some of your relatives. You see Chica on stage acting completely different compared to when you first met her. On that stage is an incredible chicken animatronic who can shred on a guitar as talented rockstars do. For a second, you forget that they're simply robots performing a set of programs. You try to get to the root of Chica's binge-eating problem but you couldn't seem to come up with a conclusion. What confuses even you more is the fact that she's the mascot for the Mazercise attraction.

The next day, as usual, Chica comes to kitchen right as you're closing up. You're nearing the end of your limit. Mark stood behind you, watching something chaotic.

Mark puts a finger on his chin. "Technically, chickens belong in the kitchen."

You glare at him in disbelief. "Animatronic chickens don't."

Looking back at Chica, you march up to the large bird and try to drag her out of the kitchen. She doesn't budge, much to your persistence. Mark stifles a laugh. You throw your arms up in defeat, groaning loudly, and leave the kitchen. You wait for Mark to close up instead, pouting as you stood next to the dock doors.

"Y'know, I didn't have to deal with trash-eating chickens back at my folks' restaurant." You say as soon as he appears.

"But you had to deal with rats."

"That's different! We're talking about Chica here." You sigh as you and Mark get into his truck and drive out of the dock area.

"That bird is so different on stage."

"Have you considered that she's trying to get your attention?"

"Why?"

Mark grins. "You make the best pizza."

"Oh, please. You know how we make pizza. How is mine any different?"

Mark shurgs and continues driving without another word.

Before closing hours, you decide to make pizza in an old-fashioned way, without all the machinery you'd use for quick pizzas. As soon as you finish, you hear a voice pipe up from behind you.

"I smell pizza~!"

You turn around and there she was, ready to pounce at the fresh pizza pie in your mitts. She steps forward bit by bit as you bait her with the lovely, mouth-watering scent. But before she could reach her hand out, you pull it out of her reach.

"I'll give you this pizza under one condition."

She tilts her head and looks at you with a curious gaze.

"Stay outta the kitchen. Especially when I'm here. I can probably make you pizza before closing every night. Deal?"

"Deal!" She jumps at you.

《 end. 》