《 superstar street skater 》

One breezy night, a group of skater-clique teenagers are walking home until one of them realizes that they're missing someone.

"Guys, where's Y/n?"

They all stop to look at each other, wondering if their friend was staggering behind or if they actually left her behind.

"Oh, shi— I think we left her behind in the mall, dude."

"Dude, seriously?"

They clamor amongst themselves.

"Yo, let's leave 'er there." One of them suggests. "We'll know tomorrow if she gets into trouble or not."

Meanwhile, Y/n stood brainlessly in front of the roll-up metal doors that had Freddy's face printed on it. The announcement of the pizzaplex closing echoed in their head. She was left behind. Holding on to her skateboard, she grins wildly.

"I'm all alone in a huge mall. I have a skateboard and I can get away from any guards if I ride fast enough." She laughs maniacally to themselves as they realized the potential chaos that they can cause on this night alone.

2 and a half hours later...

So far, Y/n successfully avoided the night guard and the security bots. They still don't know she was stuck in the mall. Or maybe they do, if the cameras were actually being watched. But halfway through the night, Y/n managed to eat as much as her stomach could hold (not to mention the biggest bathroom break she ever took) and hopped from each attraction she could have access to. She got to skate and do tricks around nearly three floors of unexplored surprises. Plus, there were the "freebies" she'd stuff in her bag to take home for herself.

While cruising down Rockstar Row, Y/n trips off her board when she sees something that was way out of place; Freddy looking outside his glass window. He waves at her with a gleeful expression before stepping out of his room.

"Woah..."

"Why, hello. Who are you?"

He holds out a hand while she stares at him with her mouth open.

"You're Freddy frickin' Fazbear."

"Yes, I know. What is your name? And why are you in the pizzaplex this late?" He had a look of concern written all over.

Y/n takes his big orange paw and introduces herself, also explaining how she got stuck in the mall after hours.

"I am so sorry that you got stuck here. But do not worry, the doors will open at 6 AM. Until then, perhaps you can stay with me and I will keep you safe."

"Cool."

Their ears perk up as footsteps were coming nearby. Freddy pulls Y/n into his green room and closes the curtains. He says that the night guard is not allowed to go into the rooms so they're safe. But Y/n wasn't really listening because she started to play on the arcade cabinet in the corner of the room.

"The game name describes you." He leaned to watch over her shoulder.

"What, a superstar street skater? Pretty sure I'm only two of those of things."

"Yes, you are a superstar skater."

"How would you know? You barely know me."

Y/n then spent an hour and a half playing the game and another 30 minutes showing Freddy some tricks on her skateboard. Less than two hours were left until the doors would open.

"Now what?" Y/n asks themselves as they collapses on the only seating in the room.

"Is there anything you'd like to do, Y/n?" Freddy goes to sit beside her on his orange couch that was flooded with plushies of him.

"Can I take this big plush home?"

"Perhaps you should buy one from the shops instead." The big bear hesitated.

"Ugh, I've been taking freebies all night, don't make me go buy stuff."

"You're stealing?!"

"No, I said freebies. Meaning, they're free to take." Technically, it was free for her to take.

There was a following onversation about Freddy teaching Y/n about how stealing is wrong and Y/n refusing to show him what was stuffed in her bag.

"Just because you're Freddy Fazbear, I have no right to show you my bag."

Y/n did admit that she and her friends vibe into the pizzaplex because they like the food and the mascots, that, and Freddy is easily likeable by people of all ages. Around 5:30, Freddy and Y/n get up to get to entrance so the girl can leave as soon as the doors open. She thought she was still safe and undiscovered at this point, but as soon as she steps out onto the atrium floor, the security bots alarm rang off and Monty appeared. The gator spotted them and began a chase.

Freddy runs towards the escalator, and Y/n rides her board to go as fast as possible. She maneuvers through the tables and chairs in a swift motion before stopping to run up the escalators. She and Freddy race to the elevator, before Roxy and Chica both got to them. Upon reaching the entrance, Y/n gets on her skateboard once more, using it to ride down the stair railing and then jumps over the last set of stairs.

Y/n lands roughly on the floor but manages to stay on her board. She skates around the fountain and jumps over the small entrance gates. But as she got too excited riding, she forgets to stop and crashes face-first onto the doors. Freddy, worried, rushes to her. The clock hits 6 and the doors open just in time. With a relieved grin, Y/n helped herself and faced the exit doors.

"Look, Y/n, you can leave now."

"But, Freddy..." she hesitated. She turns to look at the bear.

"Go home now. But you can visit again, superstar."

He pats her head and picks up her board to hand to her. With a reassuring look, he urges her to go home.

"I'll be back, Fazbear."

"I'm counting on it, my superstar skater."

"Street skater, Freddy."

《 end. 》

No part 2.