《 all to myself 》

Me banging pots and pans at the monty simps: COME GET YALL JUICE GATOR HOES

Warning: might get a little frisky... don't kill me

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( monty x reader )

Another day, another stage check. As the dress rehearsal manager, you have to cooperate with each of the band members for when it comes to final checks before the performance. That includes having to speak more often with the leader of the band. You've been getting friendly with Freddy Fazbear lately and Monty is not liking it one bit. He thinks maybe you're getting too friendly with him. The gator has had his eye on you for a while and you've noticed this. Monty has made some attempts to ask you whether or not you were single and asks if he could "take you to his room" — to which you were horrified at what he might've implied.

However, there was no denying that you yourself had your eye on Monty. You liked his color scheme, his red mohawk, his awesome star shades, and the fact that his recent upgrade has made him look more buff. He may have anger issues but that's nothing compared to what you dealt with before. You'd fall head over heels for Monty if he wasn't just a hunk of metal. But you thought about how today's technology lets people have more and android sex is a thing now, so what's stopping you from letting your imagination go wild when thinking of the gator? You certainly wouldn't be surprised to hear any news about someone fucking an animatronic.

"Y/n!" Monty calls out to you after the rehearsal.

Rolling your eyes, you turn around and answer his question before it leaves his mouth.

"For God's sake, yes, I'm single, and no, I don't want to go to your room."

He huffs. "That's not what I was gonna ask."

"Oh." You were taken aback. "Then what do you want?"

"I just wanted to ask if you want to play a round of golf with me."

In your head, he sounded like a sad little puppy. You sigh and promise to play with him after hours instead. Guests were flooding in and you didn't want to disturb them just to play golf with Monty.

"Kids would think I'm keeping you all to myself." By then, you walked away to end the conversation.

Monty growls under his breath. "Then I want to keep you all to myself."

Performance went smoothly as usual, all thanks to you. The band retreat backstage for routine maintenance and they later go out to greet guests and attend birthdays and whatnot. You got your lunch and walked around for a bit during that time. When it was nearly after hours, you were on your way to gator golf as promised. You bump into Freddy along the way. The nice bear gives you a smile and asks how you're doing. Before you could answer, a big hand drags you by the collar and away from an oddly calm Freddy. You already knew who was dragging you.

"Monty!" You shout.

There's no use in stopping him so you let yourself be dragged into... gator golf? Was he that desperate to play? There were no people, you noticed. It took about a minute until Monty pushed you into a dim, secluded, and well-hidden corner in the attraction. You began to get nervous.

"Uh, what are we doing here?"

He said nothing and walked towards you. You backed up until you bump into the wall. Monty towers over you as you now noticed that his glasses were lifted up and on his head. Dark red eyes bore into your soul. Monty doesn't look too happy. A construction team began jacking away at your heart and ribcage as Monty brings a hand down to your pants.

His large digit presses against your area. You feel it beginning to heat up. Slowly, excruciatingly, he starts rubbing through your pants. Monty's other hand carefully slides up from your thigh and up into your shirt. You inhale sharply. Knowing what's about to happen next, you ready yourself to give in to the pleasure.

"Monty." A soft moan escapes your lips, catching his attention. "Please."

With one word, you let him know that you want this. Wanton eyes observe your body. Your own half-lidded eyes stare at him in a patient manner. Just like the good girl that you are. Monty smiles at you. His hand in your shirt crosses over one of your breasts and softly massages it through your bra. The other hand on your pants continued rubbing, this time going a little harder and deeper. You can already feel it getting wet.

Soon enough, your legs would twitch just a little. Your arms are wrapped around his neck to steady yourself. Even if you were sitting in a corner, you wanted to get into it. Monty's nice enough to get you ready for more. But then you notice that his eyes are filled with a kind of sadness and anger. Before you could speak up, he destroys your belt and takes off your pants. And before you could react to that, he takes off your shirt too. He did his best not to rip it to pieces. A breeze hits as you shiver in your underwear. You look up at Monty. Why does he look disappointed?

"Would you have enjoyed this if it was Fazbear doing it to you?"

So that was it, you thought.

"Did you just strip me because you're jealous? I don't even like Freddy."

Monty looks away in embarrassment. There's no need for him to feel jealous now so he thinks to himself that he can have you freely. You and your whole body belongs to him now.

"Yeah, I was jealous." He grunts. "But now that I'm not, I can have you right here and right now."

Monty opens his mouth to reveal a long tongue. The cold and somehow wet material slides from your neck and down to your mounds. You shiver at the contact. His left hand supports your back and his right hand lands on your panties. Carefully, he slips them off of you. His finger finds its way back to where it previously was, feeling that it's now getting drenched. It makes a squelch as he presses into it again. He slides his finger up and down across your whole slit, being extra careful so that his claws don't poke you. They're not that sharp so it's fine. You slowly rock your hips against his finger, desperate to get a good feel. Monty noticed this.

"You needy girl." He purrs.

You could only let out a whimper. Monty uses his free hand to rip the clasp of your bra and throws it to the side. His tongue travels to your buds and gives it a good licking. You moan in response, making him speed up with his rubbing your wet folds down there. He gives you little love bites here and there. All that could be heard is your heavy breathing and the wet sound of your womanhood being rubbed. Before Monty could go any further, the mall's announcement system rang throughout.

"Attention, guests. The pizzaplex will close in 20 minutes."

Monty clicked his tongue. He looks at your flushed face and needy state. The gator smirks.

"It's almost closing." He got your attention. "I wonder if I should let you go or if I should keep you here and start making you scream all night."

He lifts you closer to him.

"Either way, I think I should have more of you all to myself tonight."

《 end. 》