《 the child | special 》

** In this story, Gregory is a guest at the pizzaplex and it is his second time (secretly) staying behind after hours. **

That night, once the pizzaplex closed, the Glamrocks go to gather at the main stage. Three out of four members are waiting patiently. Freddy emeges carrying a curious little thing in his paws.

"Guys! Look what I found!" The bear beams, lifting up his discovery like it was the cub in the lion king. It laughs and claps its little hands together.

The wolf twisted her face. "Ew, what is it?"

"Roxy! Don't say that." The chicken lightly smacks her friend's arm. "It's a little child."

"Freddy, put it back." The gator looks exasperated underneath his shades.

"But, Monty, it's adorable!" Freddy brings the little one closer to Monty's face hoping he'd be swayed by its cuteness. The child's hands land on Monty's snout, making him shuffle backwards in momentary panic.

"Aw! Yes it is!" Chica was already invested and wanted to coddle it.

"It's a little girl." Says Gregory, from inside Freddy's stomach hatch.

The gang pauses.

"You still brought the little guy with you?" Monty raised a brow at his lead singer.

Freddy looked a bit guilty. "He came to visit again today."

"Freddy, let the kid go. He has a family to go back to this time." Roxy scoffs, thinking back on how she said the boy had no friends.

"I asked them if I could have a sleepover and they said yes." Gregory pipes up. He then climbs out of Freddy to continue the other topic at hand. "I wonder who left her here?"

"Her parents must be worried sick," Chica laments.

"But where is she going to sleep?" Freddy brings up.

They all pause. Of course, the most sensible thing was to leave it to Freddy since he found the child but the bear himself hesitated at first.

"In your room?" They all ask him in unison.

"Are you all sure?"

"Yeah. It's only right anyway." Monty smiles at his bear.

"Now that that's settled, me and Chica are leaving." Roxy wasted no time pulling Chica away so they can retreat to their rooms. The white bird looked sad as she was being dragged away.

"See you tomorrow, Fazbear." Monty takes his leave as well.

Freddy urges Gregory to come along so they can both watch the little one for the remainder of the night.

🔲 the next day 🔲

"Where do we leave her? We have to go perform."

"The daycare, duh. We can get her back later."

The band frantically discussed amongst themselves as they try to figure out where they can leave little Y/n during the day. Nobody should have to know that they're secretly harboring this 1 year old child. Besides, it's the only joy and excitement they've ever had in a long time.

As Y/n was left in the hands of Sun and Moon, Gregory stood nearby to supervise just in case anything could happen. But much to his surprise, they treated her like a princess. Gregory grumbled at the fact that those two probably treated him differently that night because he was an intruder. Here, Y/n is a special little guest.

Sun was doing most of the caring part, Moon was a bit reluctant but he joined in anyway. But Moon was better at putting the little one to sleep— even without using the candy. It wasn't long until Gregory was tempted to join in the fun. After guests left the pizzaplex, Monty and Freddy came to pick up the kids. Monty chose to carry Y/n instead of Gregory. There was still a bit of grudge between them.

"Oh, look at you, Monty. You're holding her so tenderly." Freddy looks at his gator in awe.

Monty avoided Freddy's loving eyes. "Not a word of this to Roxy. I'll never hear the end of it."

Even in such claws that he has, he held Y/n as if she was the most fragile thing in the world. Freddy appreciated his companion's gentleness. Monty may be a brute at times but that doesn't rid him of a possible caring nature deep down inside. And that's what Freddy sees in him.

"Alright, lovebirds. Break it up." Roxy appears behind them with Chica tagging along. "Give us the kids, it's your turn for checkups."

With care, Freddy and Monty pass the children to the girls. Chica takes the baby while Roxy begrudgingly takes Gregory who was actually waking up at that time. The wolf put him down as gently as she possibly could as soon as he was conscious.

"Do you guys wanna go eat? There's some delicious pizza in the kitchen!" Chica suggests.

Roxy puts a hand on her shoulder. "I'm not letting you expose these two to the amount of trash you eat down there."

"Oh. Oopsie."

Instead, Roxy suggests that they go up to Bonnie Bowl to get ice cream, to which Chica and Gregory agree. Y/n woke up by then, reaching her arms out as if to ask Roxy to carry her. She eventually obliged. The two girls later feed the kids with the best ice cream they've probably ever had. Gregory later had to go home once more but then again, he'll be back tomorrow.

Later that night, Monty fixes his room because it was his turn to stay with the kid. But since he was paranoid of the worst scenarios, he asks Freddy to come with him. They take turns watching little Y/n while the other would rest or recharge.

In the end, Monty falls asleep on Freddy's shoulder and Y/n is safely wrapped in a blanket leaning against his chest plate. Freddy is brimming in joy and relief. Yesterday and today were especially the best of this week. Freddy couldn't be more happier to have his friends around to take care of something so precious.

《 end. 》

Kael tries so desperately to hint at Freddy x Monty but refuses to write a oneshot for them. Wtf.