《 backstage romance 》

As I saw on twitter today: "Monty can rock and roll his dick in me"

Hey Monty simps: let's drink some damn water cuz we some thirsty ass hoes

P.S. They're a human band in this one

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( human monty x reader )

There's this hired band that you hear about who plays in a giant pizzeria-based mall to entertain for all ages. They've made the news and have been on tv too. You're a solo recording singer who came to watch their concert to look for inspiration.

There were people of all ages gathered in the atrium, kids running around and adults getting good seats for the noontime show. Some people recognized you and asked for autographs and pictures. You may not be country-wide famous but you were well-known at a good starting level. As you breezed through the crowd, you situate yourself near one of the photo booths by the plants. You'll have a perfectly good view of the band from here.

The crowd soon erupts into a cheer as the band appears from the rising platform stage. The lights go off and the spotlight lands on the stars. As the music starts, you find yourself looking at each of the members. How did the company get such attractive people to be in a mall band? You referred back to the pamphlet you read; there's Freddy, Chica, Roxy, and Monty. Your eyes land on the bassist named Monty. He seems like a cool character, you think. Not to mention he's incredibly good-looking.

It was at this moment that Monty also spotted you from the distance. He was having his own fun on stage playing his bass until he laid eyes on you. His fingers slowed at playing but his heart was beating fast. The world seemed to slowly dissipate as your eyes met his. Even from afar, boy did he think you were gorgeous. The sounds muffled in your ears as your eyes only focused on the bassist. Something about him captured you. Monty, on the other hand, found himself falling in love.

The concert ended and the stage hissed, signaling that the platform is about to descend. Monty awoke from his trance, dropping his bass and hopping out of the stage before it went down. His bandmates called after him but he didn't listen. He was busy looking for you. Monty sees that you'd left your spot and you were headed to his indoor golf attraction. He ran to catch up, stopping in front of you to prevent you from getting away.

"Oh, hello." You gave him your best smile, which he sweetly returned.

"I knew I recognized a beautiful face like yours." He chuckles. "You're that singer, Y/n, right?" Monty holds out his hand. His signature purple fingerless gloves highlighted such strong, detailed fingers. You hesitate. He notices your discomfort.

"I don't bite, sweetheart. Not usually." He winks.

A blush creeps up on your cheeks. You shake his hand as you were wholly convinced by his irresistible charm. You both introduce yourselves formally. As you complimented Monty about his performance, he then invites you to the golf attraction so he could show off his golf skills — or at least that's what he said. He taught you how to play for about five minutes until he suddenly brings you to hide in a corner as a staff member walks nearby, obviously looking for him after what he did. Monty shushes you and the two of you sneak through the staff tunnels and head to his green room.

For the next few hours, all you and Monty did was get to know each other. It was the most fun you've had in a long time. Aside from that, your afternoon was spent sneaking backstage with Monty and making out where nobody would ever find you. It wasn't safe to stay in the same place but you eventually got a good look behind the scenes of the pizzaplex. You had a good time too.

Soon enough, the band was about to have their evening show and the staff are determined to find Monty and drag his ass. He texted his bandmates and manager that he'll be backstage before the show. Monty brings you there so he could get you right after the performance. As you got to the door, he peeks outside and sees that his bandmates are setting up on stage. The bassist turns to you. He pulls you closer to him, gazing deeply into your eyes. Despite this being the first time you met, it felt like you two had known each other for a while. And before you knew it, his lips connect to yours for the fifth time today. You graciously open your lips for him and allow him to explore as much as he pleases.

"Monty! We're on in two — Monty, are you making out with your fan?" Freddy and the rest came out backstage to call their bassist.

He doesn't listen and continues kissing you. Passionately, might I add. It was a bit awkward to have his bandmates stand and watch but you really didn't care. Monty's a damn good kisser. You both went on for about a few more seconds. Sadly, you both had to part lips as the clock was ticking.

Monty squints his eyes at Freddy. "For your information, she's a singer and I'm her fan."

Eventually, you knew he had to go soon since the show was about to start. You'll obviously get to see him after the show anyway. Monty releases you from his hold and takes his bass from Freddy. The three bandmates head to the door. Monty turns to you one last time.

"Think I can take you home tonight?"

"For dinner or bed?" You didn't mean to sound desperate but you might as well tell him you're extremely interested in him.

"Both." Monty smirks. "But we can skip dinner if you're hungry for something else." He winks at you before going on stage.

You're definitely looking forward to tonight.

《 end. 》

Honestly, Kael and I can write smut. The r18 kind if someone wants it (the possibility of human Monty opens up some opportunities). The problem is; I can't do it here because my [relative] will see. I'll be glad to do it on ao3 since I have an account. Kael and I can go buck wild with the smut, not hardcore but we can try.

Any thoughts?