《 gentle touch, warm embrace 》

Happy wretched day. The only valentines special I'm giving you is this oneshot and the upcoming Monty smut book.

Read until the end for an announcement.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( springtrap x reader )

A bad smell is the first thing you notice. As you fully come into consciousness, the first thing you do is feel around for your glasses. You put them on and blink your eyes to adjust. The room is dim. And dirty. It looked old and worn but not to the point that it looked abandoned. There was a desk and some monitors, all you can hear around you is the buzz of electrical work and a mysterious sound coming from some vents. You found yourself lying on the dirty floor so you quickly got up and tried to look outside of the office-looking room.

A twisted feeling fell into the pit of your stomach as you recognized the hallways right outside. You knew exactly where you were and how you got there. It was all because of that stupid "measurement of courage" ritual in the clique you joined. Those brutes didn't even have the decency to bring you there while you were awake. Then again, the ritual involved that the victim be put to sleep and left on their own. All you have to do is get through to six in the morning.

"1:55 AM." Your watch shows you a dreaded time. "Darn."

You leaned against the doorway, your gaze leering out into the distance. There was a silhouette by the end of the hallway. It was hard to make out. You squint at it until you noticed it was moving. And getting bigger. Getting closer. The silhouette now turned into a large animatronic in the form of a rotting yellow rabbit that towered over you. Its bright silver eyes pierced into yours, unmoving, unblinking. However, you were unfazed.

"If this is your idea of scaring me, try harder next time." You sigh.

The sound of a scratchy glitch emits as he tries to speak from his voicebox again. You tell Springtrap to ease into his words. Despite the lack of facial expressions or articulated thoughts, you and the yellow matted rabbit had formed a bond through moments of silence. You may have been the only one talking all this time but that does not take away anything from the fact that this reanimated corpse before you understands your every word. Springtrap often blinks and makes little movements. He uses his hands and head to show how he says yes or no. Then again, he does still talk but not as much as your mouth runs. You haven't been coming to the horror attraction every night so Springtrap forces himself to speak so he could voice out how much he misses you.

"I know you probably don't mean to scare me but be at ease." You put a gentle hand atop his chest, caressing through the hardened fur. He places his large hands on your hips in return. This makes you raise an eyebrow and look up at him.

"Springtrap?"

His silver orbs blink at you. Although his face remains the same, you could clearly notice the twitches in his expression beneath the suit. Whatever was underneath there had a sense of living on and feeling what it felt. What's more, it clearly — or he, meaning Springtrap — had recently felt something towards you. You've known the rabbit for more than just a few nights now and his physical touches are sending you messages you couldn't ignore. He longed for company, for something more to living beyond life and dying continuously in the suit. There's something more to Springtrap and you know this. You wouldn't deny any advances on your relationship. And with that, you step closer to him, carefully leaning onto his chest. He embraces you fully and dips his head into your hair. What was once a cold-hearted killer was now dead and reanimated and nuzzling you.

"I... missed you..." He whispers.

"Me too."

His hand moves up to your head and other further up your back. By now, he's completely embracing you. It was just the other night that his hands were on your cheeks and he stared intently into your eyes. You felt the same sensations on both nights. His gentle touches bring you somewhere else and off the ground. You feel yourself floating with everywhere his hands go. For the rest of the night, you both stayed in warm embrace.

《 end. 》

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Do you think my writing could be ao3 worthy hahaha nah

Anyway, announcements:

The monty smut will be published on Wattpad instead. I'll be marking it as Mature so that I'm safe. It'll be on my 2nd account (kiyommuri).

I originally planned to do it on ao3 but maybe I'm not ready for that website yet.

Anyway, I'll be doing 26 chapters and I'll try to publish 2-3 chapters a day. I'll start as soon as possible so wish me luck.