《 humanized | extra 》

Once again I am bored (don't tell me to open requests) and I should be doing something more important but I couldn't care less until I get this out of my system.

These are like headcanons-ish related to how they would be as humans. I know there's artworks out there that you can look at instead but damn I wanted to do this. My brain will not leave me alone.

*Their band is probably just called the Glamrocks lmao idk anymore*

Frederic "Freddy" Foster (Forsythe). A wonderful boy Freddy is. Everyone adores him so. His family's well-known to be in the music industry and that everyone in their family are all born stars. His surname is actually Foster but upon becoming a star he had to follow in his family's change of name. Freddy is a good singer despite his plain yet dashing looks. He used to have his old chocolate brown hair and dim blue eyes but upon becoming more recognized, he changed his hair to a lighter caramel brown and his blue eyes now have more life to them. He has olive-tanned skin and a delightful body to show off— ehem, I meant, he's tall and has a beautiful personality to go with it. On stage, he'd put on the blue makeup around his eyes and face and his chest... AND he'd paint his nails electric blue to finish up the look. He's the leader and vocalist of the band. Kids love him. (I'm too lazy for the outfit and anything else we're so moving on.)

Montgomery "Gator" Gagneux. His mother's from Florida; a gorgeous southern belle. And then his father is from New Orleans; a tall, dark, and handsome Cajun Frenchman. Unfortunately, Montgomery has gotten the good genes for his looks but not so much of his personality. Monty had dyed his hair red and turned it into a mohawk ever since he was fifteen. He often puts in dark red contacts to scare people but his swirling dark brown eyes just lie underneath. Monty also had star-shaped shades that he loved to wear all the time. His dark espresso-like skin tone and his toned body gives way to his brash personality and tough exterior. Often people call him a gator because of how he stares at people like he's a predator in the water and his demeanor to snap his mouth like a savage. Everyone also knows how he uses that mouth on other things... Some may not like him but others just have a different taste. He also plays bass.

Roxanne "Roxy" Wilson. A girl with thick, long beautiful hair dyed white blonde with a green streak dye. She loves anything involving cars and racing. Her family are known car mechanics who also partake in street and formula racing outside of the city and state. Her eyes are amber but many people seem to say they're more on the gold side rather than brown. They call her Roxy Wolf because she's fast and majestic like the animal. She's competitive and narcissistic about her looks. The girl would not be seen talking about her siblings but many suggest there's at least four of them including her. But alas, everyone knows she's a total winner. Everyone loves her. Some boys do chase after her for her looks and the opportunity to touch her luscious hair. Then again, there's gossip that she's too self-conscious and depressed about what's gonna happen if she loses what she has. And it's no gossip that she's a vain girl.

Francesca "Chica" S. Cabrera. She's the guitarist. Chica has family roots from Spain but she was born and raised on American soil; which explains why she loves to eat pizza. At some point, she changed her name to Susie but decided to keep it as a second name anyway. She often prefers to be called Chica because it's what her relatives always call her and because she's a little girl at heart. She has light blonde hair with streaks of pink (influence from Roxy, the keytarist) and she likes playing the guitar and eating pizza as well as throwing in a bit of exercise. Chica only lives with her mother (American side) as her father is not in the picture. The girl herself is meek and quiet but knows when to loosen up thanks to her friend Roxy. She doesn't often talk about personal stuff but she's the usually the one who would keep the peace. Unless she wasn't insane herself at those times. But Chica thinks of her bandmates as her friends indeed.

End. That's it.

Wtf was I thinking lmaoooo 😭
P.S. I tried not to sound like a desperate Monty simp while writing his paragraph but I turned to simping for Freddy instead.

Also this is completely unrelated but I love Foxy so much I love almost all his versions they're in my custom night roster and so if there ever was a Glamrock Foxy I would be all over him like white on rice—