《 adore you 》

After this, I will no longer accept animatronic reader requests. I'm literally running out of ideas.

Also, I won't die in 5 days, right? I can't. I'm scared that I'm taking this covid thing too lightly considering this is my 2nd time having it... also I infected my friend at work omg I feel so bad

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( roxy x animatronic reader )

A new arctic wolf animatronic comes to the pizzaplex! And with our new night program, this new animatronic will be perfoming for nighttime guests. The new wolf will be performing for guests at early dinner with a stunning violin solo. Catch our brand new addition, Y/n, after the Glamrocks showtime at 6 PM!

While the band performed during the day showtime at lunch, you were busy practicing your solo. After their night show, it was your turn to shine. The people loved you. Your character was simple really; a white wolf with an exquisite tail and talent for the violin. The violin idea is to please the older guests and to calm the younger ones after a day of excitement. So far, it's working.

You don't have a green room but there's a hidden room somewhere backstage where you could recharge. The backstage area is also where you practice. Nobody comes there so you're all alone and unbothered. The night after your debut performance, when the pizzaplex had closed, you see the band approaching you as you were about to head backstage.

"Hello! You must be Y/n. Your performance tonight was splendid!" The taller orange bear compliments you with a dazzling grin that showed his sharp bear teeth.

He introduces himself as Freddy and then introduces his bandmates as well. As you look at the keytar player of the group, you notice her sharp yellow eyes trailing up and down at your figure. You were both wolves so you assumed that she disliked you for even being there whether you were her competition or not. Her name is Roxy, as you'll now remember.

As the weeks pass by, she'd look at you from the sidelines with a stare you can't seem to decipher. There are times when you pass by her green room and you overhear her talking to herself and giving compliments to her reflection. In your quiet, introverted nature, you thought nothing of it until one day, she threw in your name.

"She's amazing. Y/n is so much better than I am."

You leaned against her door, thankfully not being able to open it automatically. Every word from her mouth seems to be about you all of a sudden. You recall from Chica that Roxy had some self-esteem issues and always held her chin high with the regard that everyone loves her. And they do, including yourself. It may sound like this adoration came out of nowhere but it stems from the fact that you and Roxy once shared an intimate conversation. After that day, her gaze towards you had gone softer and she opened up to you without reluctance.

It happened one night after closing. The atrium was empty apart from the few security bots that patrolled the floors. You stood in the middle of the main stage and played your violin. There was no spotlight, no audience, and no restraint. Your bow ran through the strings, vomiting up the deepest melody that you kept within you. It was a song of your own that your program did not have. Your learning AI had composed it to move people to tears but you had no reason to use it. But in the lone hours of the night, you had a reason to unleash anything that you ever bottled up. The feeling of performing as if you were alive, the faint echoes of applause in the back of your head, it was as if you were a true violinist deep down, or perhaps it was in another universe, another life, or just the fantasy you had come up with.

But as your piece ended, you were surprised to find Roxy standing at the bottom of the stage. She stared up at you in an unfamiliar way; one of awe and veneration. Neither of you had spoken until Roxy turned around and bolted to her raceway. You called out after her but decided not to. You ran after her instead. Being a wolf, you caught up to her in no time. When you confronted her, she simply complimented your performance. This did not appease your curiosity based on how she reacted moments ago because, if memory served you right, she looked like she was about to cry. You thanked her that night and chose to cherish the memory.

Going back to the present, you remind yourself why you had an interest toward your fellow wolf. Roxanne is nothing short of brimming confidence and inner strength; something you didn't have. You admire Roxy for all her traits, her competitiveness, her talent, her speed, and her naturally stunning beauty. Your train of thought was cut off when you hear something that made your ears perk up.

"Ugh, she's so amazing and beautiful." Roxy pines.

Without much of a thought, you manually open her door, which makes her jolt.

"Y/n!"

Stepping outside of your boundaries, you chose to envelop Roxanne in an embrace. She is, of course, stunned.

"I adore you." You say into her ear. "And you feel the same way, right?"

You hear her sigh and finally accept defeat by returning the embrace.

"Yes. I adore you."

《 end. 》

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I know our girl was a bit ooc but I don't care cuz the paragraph where Y/n performs alone at night is amazing. I really loved writing that.

Anyway, kinda important:
If any of you have read "loving a monster" and/or "all to myself" I would like to know your thoughts on Kael's plan to fuse and expand on the oneshots and turn it into a full-fledged smut-fic on ao3.

It's going be short(?), explicit and mature so there will be appropriate tags. Yes, this is ambitious of us, and yes, this will most likely fail. Any thoughts?