Xmas with the Glamrocks + Sun & Moon

🎄 Freddy 🎄

"Christmas?" Freddy hummed in question. "Don't children also receive gifts on that holiday?"

"Yeah." You tell the animatronic bear as he helps you decorate his green room. "And if they're lucky enough, a kid born on the 25th might even get double the presents."

"Is that so?"

"Yep." You could only let out a sigh of relief as you finished putting up the last box of ornaments. As you were about to descend from your ladder, a missed step sends you falling to hit the ground. But as all clichés go, you never hit the floor. What meets your back is a gentle metal arm of a very attractive bear.

"Are you alright?"

"...Yes."

As his electric blue eyes connected to yours, he slowly brought your body closer to his. You panic and open your mouth to say something until Freddy stopped you with a question of his own.

"What is a mistletoe?"

"Um-"

(hikaru: i would categorize freddy as rizzly bear)

***

🎄 Monty 🎄

"Hey, you!" The gator slams an arm on the wall to block your way.

You raise a brow. "What do you want, Monty?"

He lowers his shades with his other hand and leans down to your height. "I heard from the little guy that you liked Christmas gifts."

"Why on earth would Gregory tell you that?"

"Maybe 'cuz we made a deal."

"And what would that deal entail?"

"I'll leave him alone if I give you whatever you want as a gift."

You scoff. "You don't even know what Christmas would mean. And giving gifts is—" Monty drags you from your spot as you were talking mid-sentence.

He drags you to his green room and you immediately get nervous. The animatronic pulls into the dim room as he locks the door and pins you against the nearest wall.

"It's a win-win situation for all of us here, y'know." He smirks, teeth visible.

You try not to stutter, thankful your bright red face couldn't be seen in clear light. "Y-You don't even know what I want."

"Oh, darlin'," he purred. "I know exactly what you want this Christmas."

Before you could protest, Monty leans in...

(hikaru: tbh monty could rizz me up anytime-)

***

🎄 Roxy + Chica (you cannot separate these two) 🎄

"What's Christmas?"

"Sounds lame."

"It's just a holiday about giving each other gifts and, uh, that's honestly all I can think of."

You liked hanging out with the girls. Roxanne and Chica were the two things you considered to be your friends (also because you didn't have much friends outside of work).

Roxy thinks the holidays are lame but that's because she'd probably get coals from Santa rather than gifts. Chica wanted gingerbread cookies so you brought the girls to the kitchen (after the mall closed) to make them some cookies. Roxy, naturally, didn't wanna eat. But Chica volunteered to howl it all down.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Chica asks you.

"Hmm." You stop to think. "If I'm being honest, I'd want some friends but that's too childish of me to say."

"Don't be silly! Roxy and I are your friends!"

"I mean, yeah, whatever." Roxy grumbles.

You smile at them. "Thanks, you two."

Well, this is better than nothing.

***

🎄 Sunny and Moon 🎄

After mall hours, you snuck into the pizzaplex to visit your favorite daycare attendant and your number one animatronic friend and best coworker: Sun.

"Sunny? Psst. Where are you?" The daycare still had its lights open but your favorite ray of sunshine was nowhere to be found. That was until, a pair of slender arms and metallic fingers lift you off the ground.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my favorite person!"

"Sunny!"

The sun animatronic places you down and gives you an embrace.

"Aren't you going to celebrate the holidays at home like you said?"

"I don't really have much to do at home. I don't live with anyone so I thought it'd be better if I came to celebrate Christmas with my friends."

Even if you didn't bring gifts, Sunny said he was delighted to spend time with you either way.

"The mall opens late tomorrow since it's the end of the holidays so maybe we can have a little sleepover while I'm here...?"

With delight, Sunny sets up cushions and blankets in a hidden part of the daycare where the cameras can't see you. While you were in his arms, Sunny pets your hair and soothes you to sleep.

"Having you here is the best Christmas I can gift," he whispers, the lights in the daycare fading to darkness. And then he comes out.

But you weren't scared. Moon wouldn't hurt you. He and Sun are almost the same entity. So when you awoke from your small slumber, you spent time talking to the moon animatronic and being cuddled up in his arms.

"Thanks, guys. Merry Christmas," you say as you drift off to sleep.

***

End.

Edit: I WROTE THIS UNDER ONE HOUR MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE