Under The Mistletoe (Felix/Hyunjin x Reader)

It was the month of December, snow locking you and your friends into your college dorm, everyone else having already gone home for the season.
"Well this stinks.. how much food do we have?" I groaned, as we lay in the common room around the fireplace.
"Enough for a few days. The snow should have cleared by then." Bang Chan said.
Felix gripped my arm in his, rubbing his nose against my cheek.
"Don't be so worried Y/N! We'll be fine!" He grinned.
Hyunjin watched from the edge of the couch awkwardly.
It was Felix's love language, through touch.

Everyone probably thought we were dating, but we were just really close friends.
That's what I presumed, but I always felt Felix thought something else.
I pushed him away gently, as I wandered over to the empty tree.
"Shouldn't this be decorated? Come on guys, Christmas is only a few days away!" I said, pulling out a bundled lot of tinsel.
That's when I noticed a black insect fall to the floor, as I screamed and jumped back.
"What's the hell is wrong with you-" Hyunjin started, before screaming as well, hiding behind me.

Felix rolled his eyes, stepping on the spider with his boots.
"It was just a spider, you're both so dramatic." He chuckled.
"Oh shut up." I grimaced, as I turned back, shaking myself off.
Hyunjin assisted me as well, placing baubles where I couldn't reach.
After a few minutes, the whole friend group surrounded the tree, the ornaments running out quickly.
Hyunjin helped me up as I placed the Angel on top.
"Perfect!" I smiled.

"Like you~" Felix chuckled, touching my nose slightly before giggling, running off into the kitchen.
"Who wants to make gingerbread!" He exclaimed.
"Oh me, me!" I said, running after him.
"I'll tag along!" Hyunjin said, following me.
He grabbed at my hand before we got in the kitchen.
"Y/N please don't fall for him." He whispered, before returning his normal posture and gaze, as he looked to Felix, who already had his apron on, and hair tucked back.
So we got to work, and within the hour, it was out, as we made icing.

Nine gingerbread men. One for each person.
So we all decorated them accordingly.
"They're ready!" I yelled out, as the boys came from the common room.
Not surprisingly, they all took the men that we had decorated for each individual. It was Felix's idea, and it had worked.
"They're really good." Seungmin said.
Felix grinned. "It's a recipe my Mum used to use!"
"That explains it- she's a great cook. You need to take us to her house again sometime." I said.
"Once the storms over, sure!" He beamed, before we all shuffled back into the common room.

Within the hour we were all in our dorm rooms, Felix on one half of the room, myself on my respected half.
"Y/N, can I ask you something?" He suddenly perked up, turning his phone off.
"Sure." I said, turning to him.
"Do you like someone? Like anyone out of the whole school. Not out of us eight." He chuckled.
I looked away for a second.
"Yes. I do. Do you?" I asked.
"That I do." He chuckled.
"Well are you going to give me a name?" I asked smugly.

"Not until you tell me yours." He smirked.
"Then I suppose we will both never know." I half-snorted.
"Aww why not- I know, it's Hyunjin! Bang Chan? Seungmin..? I'll keep it a secret!!" He said, his eyes gleaming as he smiled in the pale light, filtering through the thin curtains from the moon.
"It's just something I'm not ready to tell people yet." I sighed, looking into his eyes.
"Who's your special someone then?" I asked again.
"I have my reasons. But I will tell you, they are so beautiful, and so smart. I'm just petrified to tell them because they can do someone so much better than me. Plus, they probably think I'm weird." He sighed.

"I doubt they think that, Felix. You're amazing in your own very unique way, and I'm sure they'll love you back. You're very smart and talented, and I doubt they'd turn you down." I said, sending a small smile his way.
"I know I wouldn't."
I instantly covered my mouth.
Felix smirked.
"So you admit you love me yeah?" He chuckled, before hovering a finger over his lips.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone~" he said, before giggling.