The Stars In Your Eyes (Lee Know x Reader)

"Let's go camping!!" Y/N cried in excitement.
I turned to look at her, very much so confused.
"Huh? Why?" I asked.
"My friends have been talking about this amazing camping spot- only like 100 meters away from the actual camp is this amazing lookout- and you can see all the stars! A lot better than you can here.." She sighed.
"Well, I'll see if I'm free this weekend on schedule. How does that sound." I grinned.
A weekend getaway would be nice.
I think I deserved the break.
Her eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Thank you! Yes! That will be perfect! Thank you Lee Know!!" She grinned, giving me a hug, before bouncing off in excitement, as she rushed to get ready for work.
I stood up, walking off as well, into our shared room.
She was in the bathroom, so I could get changed in here.
We kissed each other goodbye, then headed our separate ways, me going to JYP entertainment, her going to her day job at the cafe.

"So, when are you going to ask her?" Han asked as I entered the dance room.
"I don't know- I just want it to be the right time, you know? What if she says no!" I whined.
"I don't think she will. You guys have been together for what- three years? Seriously!" Han grinned.
"Ehh.. time is just I number.." I mumbled, before walking to Bang Chan.
"Do you think I could take the weekend off? We don't have any events, do we? Y/N wants to go in a trip." I asked.
Bang Chan just smiled.
"Lee Know, you don't have to ask me- we don't have any shows to appear on- this weekend would just be a lot of producing with me and the rest of 3racha. Have fun with your girlfriend~" He teased.
I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, thanks."

Y/N POV
"Do you think he's ever going to ask you?" Soobin, my coworker asked.
I let out a sigh.
"I'm starting to think not.. we've been together for three years yet it's just been nothing.. I'm still hopeful though!" I smiled weakly.
"I suppose it's better to be hopeful than not." He shrugged.
"We're going to that camping spot you told me about this weekend." I mentioned.
"Are you going to look at the stars!?" Soobin asked.
I nodded with a grin.
"I'm telling you, they are absolutely beautiful. It'll be worth the walk. I've been there hundreds of times, so don't worry about things like snakes. Never seen a single one." Soobin noted, before a customer arrived, him turning his attention away from me.
Saturday

Our bags were packed, as we closed the boot of the car.
Lee Know rubbed his hands together, clapping them with a smile.
"Well, it's packed- let's go!" He said, running into the drivers seat.
"Ah no fair! I wanted to drive!" I frowned.
"Hmm no, because the driver controls the music, and your music sucks." He said, poking his tongue at me.

"I literally listen to the music Stray Kids makes.. are you insulting your own group?" I said, raising an eyebrow.
"I don't need to listen to myself all the time." He frowned, pulling out the driveway as I plugged the destination in the car.
Then we were off.
Around three hours later, we stopped in the camping spot.
There was no one around, just as Soobin had described.
Perfect.

The sun was already quite low in the sky.
Lee Know grabbed the tent off the roof racks of the car, struggling to set it up.
I sighed, assisting him to put it together.
After an hour of struggle and laughs, we had made our tent (very crooked at that) and were starting to create a fire.
Then the sun set, and I looked up.
There were leaves and trees in the way, but through them I could make out the glitter of the sky.
"Do you want to go look at the stars now?" Lee Know asked.
"Please." I said, almost jumping from the log I sat on.

He just laughed at me, holding my hand in his as he walked through the worn path in the trees.
It led us into a wide opening on the face of a cliff.
From there would could see the faint light of the city lights.
I looked up, and my breath hitched.
It was beautiful.
The stars twinkled in the sky like a thousand suns, a silver glitter against the black blanket of night.
But he wasn't looking at the stars.
He was looking at her, and the wonder and amazement in her eyes.
At the stars glittering in her eyes.

That was all the stars he ever needed to see.
That's when he made his decision.
"Y/N-" Lee Know started, getting on one knee.
I turned, feeling my heart race as he pulled a box out of his pocket.
"Will you be my eternal stars, my soulmate, my wife, until the end of time and forever on. I've been wanting to do this for ages, but seeing this, seeing you in this beautiful starlight, has really made me wonder just what a bright future we could have together.. so please.. will you marry me?"

All I could do was cry, as I hugged him.
"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!" I cried.
He hugged me back.
"Just so you know.. the stars in your eyes are more beautiful than those sparkling in the sky.. I love you so much Y/N."
"I love you more, Lee Know."
Then they kissed beneath the soft moonlight, beneath the twinkling glitter in the sky, wrapped in one another embrace.
In the chill of the autumn night, they were warm in each other's embrace.
In those stars, their future laid.
In the stars, in both of their eyes.