Heart Breaker (Felix x Reader)

A/N this was originally a series so it is quite long! Once again it's also old.. so enjoy 😭

It was like every other weekend as I walked to the Stray Kids dorm room, knocking quickly on the door, only for it to open, Felix wrapping me in his arms.
"Hello sunshine." He said with a smile, kissing me on the forehead.
"Hello baby. I missed you." I said with a smile, kissing him on the cheek.
"I missed you too." He said with a grin.
Noise came from the living room, making him sigh.
He kept his arms wrapped around my waist as we walked into the room, where the rest of the boys were sitting.
"Hey Y/N! Glad you could make it!" Hyunjin smiled, patting the seat next to him.
Felix hesitantly let go of my waist as I sat down, right between Hyunjin and Felix.

Piles of party food and drinks were littered across the coffee table, empty shot glasses covering the floor.
"Did you guys start the party without me?" I pouted.
"That party was just Jisung stealing all the vodka." Chan said with a sigh.
Felix wrapped his hand around mine, making me giggle.
"Anyway, you guys want to start truth or dare?Our guest of honour finally arrived." Hyunjin said, glancing at Felix.
I felt him tense beside me, but I thought nothing of it.
"Yeah, alright. Seungmin, truth or dare." I asked.
"Dare." Seungmin smiled.
"I dare you to... hmm... kiss the hottest guy in the room." I smirked.
Seungmin frowned. "Can't I just kiss the only girl in the room."
Felix pouted. "No, you can't. She's mine."

Seungmin rolled his eyes, before pecking Jeongin on the cheek.
Jeongin narrowed his eyes at Seungmin, before hitting him over the back of the head.
"Ow what was that for!?" Seungmin yelled, rubbing his head painfully.
"You kissed me, you germ." Jeongin said.
Seoungmin turned to me with a pained look.
"Happy?" He asked.
"Very." I smiled.
"Hyunjin, truth or dare." Seungmin asked.
"Truth. I don't wanna have to kiss anyone here, thanks. No offence Y/N, but you're taken so.." Hyunjin said.
"None taken."
"Would you ever cheat..?" Seungmin asked.
"No, of course not. Why date someone just to break their heart and mess around with someone else. You're just wasting a precious persons time." Hyunjin said modestly.
Felix's arm was rested around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

Hyunjin turned to Felix.
"Felix. Truth or Dare." He said, grinning.
"Dare." Felix said boldly. "Can't be anything that bad." He shrugged.
"I dare you to let Y/N go through your phone." Hyunjin smiled smugly.
Felix just shrugged, passing his phone to me.
"There's nothing amazing on there. The most exciting thing would be looking at STAY's messages."
"I'll look at those then." I shrugged. There wasn't anything on his phone like he said.
I scrolled through countless messages from STAY, all along the context of wishing him and the members a lovely day, and how much they loved him and the rest of his group.

Han came and stood behind me, looking over my shoulder.
"Look through his actual messages." He suggested quietly.
Felix pushed Han back. "When did you get there..?"
"Like, just now?" Han said.
"The dare was for Y/N to look through it, not Y/N and Han." Felix said, crossing his arms.
"I agree with what Han said though. Look at his messages Y/N." Hyunjin said.
Felix just stared, before shaking his head with a smile. "It's all just boring conversations with you guys."

Then his phone dinged.
New message from Ashley.

"Baby. Who's Ashley." I asked, turning to look at Felix.
"She's just an old friend from Australia. Nothing to worry about, you're a lot more pretty my sunshine." Felix said smiling, tucking a hair behind my ear.
My heart pounded loudly in my ears, muting his voice.
I clicked on the message.
Felix tensed. "I think that's enough Y/N.." He said through his teeth.

I looked at the message, and my heart shattered.
It was broken.
"You cheater." I hissed through my teeth.

!!Mild Language Warning!!