When he's your doctor - but he's also obsessed with you: Bang Chan

"Well, Miss Choi, your scans have came back in. You're getting better!" Doctor Chan smiled.
You sighed in relief. "Oh thank god.. I thought I would be dying forever."
He smiled gently. "Of course not. That's what I'm here for, to help you get better. I will prescribe you a new script of the same pills, and come back next well for another check-up. Any problems, you've got my number and I'll schedule an appointment."
"Of course. You're the best doctor, so thank you." You grinned, jumping down from the bed as you headed for the door.
He gave you the script first, before waving you away.
"Ah, Y/N. Just seeing you has made this day all the much better."

I bought my pills before I headed home, taking the required dose for the day as usual, before hopping in the shower.
Let me rewind a few things. Doctor Chan has been my doctor for the last year and a half. Why?
I was diagnosed with a terminal lung illness that was reaching my heart.
He was the one who diagnosed me, and apparently insisted to take all my appointments after that.
So I saw him every week, and we were practically friends. But since he was my doctor, I kept my distance.
But every week rolled around again, and before I knew it I was back with him, my shirt open as he rolled the monitor around on my chest, furrowing his brows.
"Have you been taking the medicine?"
"Yeah, I have, twice a day. Why?" I asked.
He shook his head. "It's nothing, Y/N- I mean Miss Choi."
"Just call me Y/N. It's fine." I assured.
"Well, Y/N, the inflammation in your left lung is developing slightly." He pointed out, as he moved the monitor over, pointing to the screen.
"What can we do then? Am I going to die?" I asked. I had asked that question so many times.
"No, I don't think so. I will put you on bed rest. Exercise is making it worse, so I want you to stay here in the hospital for the next week. I'll come and check on you every day, I promise." He assured, flashing me his usual smile.
I nodded, and that's how I ended up in a hospital bed, for two months.
I could have sworn the medicine did nothing, but according to him it was helping.

So I believed him. He's a doctor, so I had to, didn't I?

As Bang Chan strolled down the corridor, he whispered to himself with a small smile.
Keeping you in the hospital was the smartest idea he had came up with.
The fifteen minutes a week he had with you wasn't enough. He had to see you, smell you, hear you, every day, or he felt he was going insane.
His eyes caught on the medicine trolley, as he scanned through the pills, finding the ones he was searching for.
He found a bottle of pills, reading the label.
"Ah, she's allergic to these. Perfect." He grinned, ripping the label off, and pulling yours from his pocket, taping it on as he continued to walk down the hall.

That's when he saw a doctor enter your room. Other than him.
Bang Chan felt his blood boil, as he went to open your door, he hesitated, before pushing himself against the wall, listening in on your conversation.

"Thank you, Doctor Lee. I wouldn't usually request anyone other than Doctor Chan, but I'm concerned. He said I would be out in a week with his help, and it's been two months. I feel like I'm getting worse." I sighed.
"Well, if you want I can take over." Minho smiled slightly, looking at his clipboard. "Do you have any allergies? You might be getting better, but your body is having a reaction to the medication similar to the results of the disease." Minho explained.
"Doctor Chan knows. He hasn't told me."
Minho hummed.
"I'll get that sorted then."

Minho left, as Bang Chan stormed off down the hall.
She was replacing him just like that?
Well, he would teach her, and make her beg.
He reached the lab, trifling through bottles until he found what he was looking for.
Then as he wandered back to your room, you were fast asleep.
He flicked the lock on the door shut; before walking over and standing by your bed.
He sighed to himself, as he trailed his hand down your face.
"You're so beautiful when you sleep, my precious Y/N." He whispered, before he reached for the drip, pulling a needle from his pocket.
He filled it with the substance he had found earlier, before injecting it into your drip.

He watched as you woke up, spluttering and coughing.
"Chan.. help.." I coughed out, feeling my throat close up.
"Promise you'll only ask for help from me." Bang Chan hissed.
I couldn't hear him as I nodded, my heart pounding in my ears as I gasped and gagged.
He reached in his pocket, pulling out another needle slowly, filling it with another substance.
The cold needle tip went against my skin, as he glared at me.

"I love you so much Y/N. Fuck, why are you doing this to me?" He half yelled, as the needle tip left my skin.
I was still gagging as I felt my heart fail in my chest, thumping fast before it dropped completely, slowing to a stop.
I stared up at Bang Chan, closing my eyes as a tear rolled down.
"I wish I could say I felt the same."

Bang Chan looked at you at those words, before his heart fell in his chest, mouth going dry.
The heart monitor was beeping wildly, as he shook your body.
"Y/N! Wake up already! Stop playing!" He whined, before he picked up his needle, not caring to look for the vein as he injected adrenaline in you.
Of course, that only would have worked if you were still alive.
He then hastily got to work, performing CPR on your still body, as he started to cry.

"I've been in love with you for years, and with one second, you're gone." He whispered, sniffling as he dropped onto his knees.
The door was thrown open, as Minho ran in, continuing the CPR on your body, before his eyes flashed to Bang Chan, the two needles and a bottle by his side.
Bang Chan's eyes fell onto that small bottle.
It was the one he killed you with.

"I'll join you soon my love." He whispered, filling the needle with the liquid, hovering it over the vein in his wrist.
"Doctor." Minho warned, but Bang Chan wasn't listening.
His so called 'reason' for existing was gone.
So as he injected the liquid into his bloodstream, he started to cough, reaching up for your bed, grabbing your hand,

He was going to stay with you until his end.
What was a doctor if they didn't give their all to save a patient, anyways?

"I'll see you in heaven, my Angel."