Just a head - Felix + Bang Chan

NOT A SHIP FF

"Y/N! Hey, look, you can't stay in here all day

"Y/N! Hey, look, you can't stay in here all day.." Bang Chan said, opening the door.
I hid my head under the covers, as the light seeped in.

"Look, I know you're upset.." He started.
"Felix is still here.." I mumbled.
"Y/N, he's gone." Bang Chan said.
I peeped out from under the covers, narrowing my eyes.

I turned in my bed, Felix frowning at me.
I turned back to Bang Chan.
"You've upset him now. Say sorry." I mumbled.
"Upset who?" He questioned.
"Felix. You upset him." I responded.

"Y/N.. I've been trying to keep the doctors away, but please.. I think we might have to go see someone.. he died months ago!" Bang Chan exclaimed, before he let out a loud sigh, sliding his back down the door frame.

"I don't know why you're trying to help me, Chan. I'm fine." I whispered.
Someone gripped my hand, and I turned to see Felix smiling at me.

"Y/N, you're not well. I'm doing this for Felix."
"He thinks I'm just fine. He's here with me now." I snapped back.
"Y/N, he isn't. Cmon, let's go have some food, alright? My treat." He smiled hesitantly.
"Can Felix come??" I asked.

He just nodded slightly.
"Yeah, of course.."
He then left me to get ready.
I rummaged around in my wardrobe, feeling myself as I bumped against the large metal box.
My freezer.

Opening it, I smiled.
"They still don't believe you're here, Felix." I whined, pulling a human head out of the freezer.
His blonde hair was matted with blood, his eyes glassy cold.

But to me, he was perfect. He was smiling. He was the Felix I always knew.
Even after I cut him up around six months ago, it's still my Felix.

He was mine, and nobody else's.
I got changed, placing his head back amongst the rest of his body, skipping downstairs.
A police officer was here.

Of course he was.
"Bang Chan? Why's officer Han here??" I asked, hiding behind him.

"He has more information on Felix's murder. He came to talk to me.. sorry.." he whispered awkwardly.

"Ah Bang Chan, it's nothing too much. I just thought I'd come talk about it. So we got some information at the station from another girl.. one he was dating.. after he had broken up with Y/N.." He started.
"We never broke up." I hissed.

Han just glanced at me. "That's what she believes.. I'm not saying it's factually correct.. but, she believes he was abducted on one of their dates. Never seen again. The suspect is female, a little bit shorter than Felix, and most likely foreign. That's the witness report." Han shrugged.

"Will that be any help??"
"It narrows it down. Our artists did a drawing with the evidence." He said, fumbling in his bag.

He pulled out a drawing of a girl, who looked just like me.

"That looks oddly like Y/N.. she wouldn't of done it, she was here with me the whole time." Bang Chan defended.
"A case is a case." Han shrugged, walking closer to me.
I stepped back.

"Felix, they caught me.. they're being mean.. you know what that means.." I mumbled, before chuckling.
Han stood confused.

"Han she's not well! Please." Bang Chan begged, standing between me and Han.
"Even more reason to suspect her."

"Let me get her help. Please. She's gone through enough already." Bang Chan said.

Han just sighed. "Fine."
With that he left.
"Let's go get some food now, shall we?"

___________Time Skip__________

"Ah I'm back Felix!! And I brought you a friend~" I cooed.
The head smiled at me. "Who?"
I pulled the limbs out of the back, stuffing them in the freezer.

"Officer Han Jisung!!!" I smiled.
Bang Chan stood at the door, a small grin on his face as well.

Who says they both weren't mentally well?