Green Tea (Bang Chan x Reader)

A/N Once again it's old.. sorry it's really bad 😭

{Third person POV}
It was just like any normal day as Y/N walked into their favourite cafe, scanning the menu. The man standing at the counter looked at them patiently, waiting for them to make up their mind.
The bell chimed as another customer entered the store, only to look at Y/N with surprise.
He hadn't seen her in ages.
Y/N turned her head, looking towards the boy with a confused expression.
"Can I help you?" She asked, looking at the man, worry flashing on their face.
"Oh, you just looked like someone. I apologise. I'm Chan by the way." He introduced himself, bowing slightly.
"Y/N." Y/N introduced, smiling.
"What a pretty name." Chan smiled.
"Thanks." Y/N smiled back, before turning back to the menu.

The employee behind the counter raised an eyebrow at Chan.
Chan's face paled as he saw his friend Minho working at the cafe.
Who knew what he would do.
As Y/N walked up to the counter, Minho gave her a warm smile.
"How can I help you today?" He asked.
"What are the specials..?" Y/N asked.
"We have an amazing special on a couples iced green tea at the moment, or a wild berry boba tea for couples." Minho said with a slight smirk.
Y/N turned to face Chan. "Do you want to share?"
Chan's heart raced, butterflies fluttering in his stomach.
"Sure, only if you're comfortable with it though."

"Of course I'd be! You seem nice." Y/N said with a smile, before turning back to Minho.
"I'll have the iced green tea, the couples special please." She ordered.
Minho smiled back, his lips twisting into a slight smirk.
"Sure thing. Take a seat, I'll bring it out to you." Minho said, walking off back behind the counter, not before sending a wink Chan's way.
Chan rolled his eyes, before returning his gaze back to Y/N.
He had admired her for a long time.
Her h/c hair, her e/c eyes, her personality, everything about her was perfect to him.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Y/N said with a chuckle, sitting down at a table, ushering the boy over.
Chan's face heated in embarrassment as he walked over, sitting in front of the girl.
"I'm sorry, you're just really pretty..." Chan admitted, rubbing the nape of his neck awkwardly as blush sprinkled his cheeks.
"You're not too bad yourself..what do you do for a living?" Y/N asked, tilting her head. "I think I've seen you somewhere before."
"Oh, me..? I'm a producer.. you..?" Chan asked. He already knew the answer. He had loved her work for ages. That's why he was surprised when he ran into her.
"I'm a solo artist.. but I can't find anyone to work with to help produce my song.. so I might have to pick up the books again..." Y/N admitted sadly.
"I can do some producing with you. I have quite a big name." Chan said with a smile, knowing if he worked with her, he'd get to become closer with her.
As well as being alone with her

"I can ask my manager.. wait, the Bang Chan? The famous producer?" Y/N asked.
"The one and only." Chan grinned.
"Ohmygosh, I love your work!! Of course!!" Y/N squeaked, slightly fan-girling over the boy in front of her before coming to her senses, letting out a small cough.
"Sorry.." She said, looking down.
"It's okay, you looked cute." Chan grinned, placing his head in his hands.
Heat rushed to Y/N's face in embarrassment, making her flustered.
"I- Uh- Thanks-" Y/N said, tripping over her words.
Chan just smiled gently at her.
"You know, I'm a fan of you too."

Minho brought the drink over, smiling to himself.
"Here's your drink. Enjoy."
With that he turned and walked off.
Y/N just stared at Chan, almost confused.
"You're a fan of.. me?"
"Mmhmm." Chan said with a nod.
"My music isn't that good..."
"Don't doubt yourself! Your voice when you sing, your tone when you rap, your visuals, you're the perfect person to be in this industry. People just look past talent, that's all." Chan exclaimed, looking directly into her eyes. "I'll make a song with you to show the world just how perfect you are."
Y/N sat there with a goofy smile. "Wanna know something?"
"What..?" Chan asked, clearly puzzled.
"I've had a crush on you for a long time... all your work is perfect..." Y/N admitted.
"You wanna know something too? I've got a crush on you too."

Y/N stared at him flustered.
"You- you do?"
"Yeah.. that's why I was so shocked to see you.." Chan admitted sheepishly.
"I don't know what to say... the Bang Chan has a crush on a small artist like me?" Y/N said in a fluster.
"Well, you're just beautiful.. I've got to get going. Thanks for the tea." He said, standing up.

"I hope to see you again, babygirl."