When you're sat next to the bad boy - who has a crush on you (Felix)

"Y/N! You're sitting next to Felix by the window, please." My teacher, Ms Kim called.
I nodded, wandering over.
Felix was looking me up and down, before he turned to face the window... in my seat.
"Excuse me. Yours is this one." I said, pointing at the free desk.
"I didn't notice." He said slyly, a grin spreading across his face.
I couldn't help but roll my eyes.
"I know you're the big tough bad boy, but that doesn't give you the inability to use your legs. So switch please." I asked again.
He held his hands up in defence.
"No need to get your panties in a knot, babe. I'm moving, I'm moving." He said, sliding over.
In satisfaction I sat down, as Ms Kim finished seating everyone else, before starting the lesson.

The whole time Felix kept glancing my way, or speaking quite loudly to his friends around us.
That, or he would throw paper stars at me.
This continued for days.
I wouldn't say he was bullying me, he was just being irritating.
But Felix, the schools bad boy, was known for that.
Hence why he had been given a different seat partner over six times in the last term.
I refused to give him the satisfaction of moving, so I stood my ground.
So he always spoke to me in and out of class, sending me small smiles, or to what it looked like from a distance, those dreaded smirks.
I felt he was taunting me. He was everywhere.
When I was getting things from my locker, he would be there.
When I was going between classes, I would somehow seem him in the hallways talking to his friends, before he'd yell my name, or just call me 'babe' in front of half the school.

In class was just as bad, as he took every opportunity possible to talk to me.
"Babe, why aren't you responding to my questions." He whined, poking my shoulder.
"Felix, can you please stop calling me babe?"
He smirked. "Why not, babe? Do you like baby better?" He drawled.
That smirk irritated me. But it was also attractive. Extremely attractive.
That lunchtime he followed me around, bringing his friends to sit with me and my friends.
My friend Yeji looked at me, and Felix who had slung an arm around my shoulder, before she sent me a message.
'Are you two dating?'
I was about to respond, but Felix snatched the phone from my hands.
"Well Yeji, the answer is no. For now." He giggled, planting a kiss on my cheek.
I couldn't stop the heat from rising in my cheeks, out of embarrassment as I stood up and rushed off, leaving my phone at the table.

Yeji glanced at Felix, as all his friends laughed.
He stood up, walking off to find you.
He found you, head in your knees on the roof of the school.
He felt guilty. He didn't mean to make you upset.
He went and sat next to you, putting an arm around your shoulders.
I didn't know who it was, but I assumed it was Yeji as I let them keep an arm around me.
"He's so mean Yeji. It's so annoying. I didn't do anything to him, did I?" I said, choking through my sobs.
"Well, Y/N, you didn't mean to do anything to him, but you definitely did." A voice said.
I looked up, as that voice was a lot deeper than Yeji's.
I moved away from him instantly.
"Felix. Are you here to bully me again?" I asked, wiping my face quickly.

He shook his head, and for once, he looked sad, as he sighed, looking up at the sky.
"Do you know why I pick on you?"
"Because you're the infamous bad boy and it comes with the label?" I half scoffed.
"Not at all. Y/N, I think.. I think I like you. I tried to reject those feelings because I knew you wouldn't like me back, so I pushed you away. But then I wanted to talk to you, but I didn't know how because my friends would make fun of me and you and.. heck I'm just a bad person, I'm so sorry." Felix said.
I looked at him, as his eyes glistened slightly.
"You could've just told me."
"I know, I know. But I was worried about my friends- they're not, the nicest people." He sighed.
I moved a little bit closer to him.

"Felix, I think you need to find yourself better friends. I won't accept your confession just yet, but if you can prove you like me, I'll let you call me babe. A date is also included in that." I smiled.
He smirked, giving me a quick peck on the forehead as I moved back.
"Hey!" I scowled.
He shrugged with a grin. "Worth the shot. But fine. How about.. this Saturday... babe."
"You are so irritating, know that?" I scoffed.
He grinned. "Ah but that's what makes me so attractive. Is that a yes or a no to Saturday?"
I sighed, before turning to him with a small smile of my own.
"It's a yes."