When you died in his enemy's arms and he takes revenge - Bang Chan twoshot

Part one is on IG - it was a collab post and I do not have part one!

Part 1 was deleted... so basically infer that Bang Chan's enemy killed Y/N in front of him and he gets revenge as per the title!!
Jichan is the name of his enemy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Car6dNpJgPG/?utm_medium=copy_link

If the link doesn't work, go to @/skz_addicts on IG!!

Part Two;

"I'll get straight to the point. I need to kill Jichan, tomorrow." Bang Chan said, his voice a low hiss.
He was angry. Far from that, he was in all honesty pissed, and seething for revenge.
Revenge he would get.
"Tomorrow?" Jisoo questioned. "The hell happened?"
"He killed Y/N. Right in front of me. The bastard deserves to burn in hell." He half hissed.
"So you need me to get him onto the plan, don't you?" Jisoo sighed. "Fine, fine. I just sincerely hope you know what you're doing. Im helping you because Y/N was my best friend. That and I can't afford to lose you, as annoying as you are. I've only got one cousin."
Bang Chan half smiled. "You're lucky you've got me. Of course I know what I'm doing. But, I'll need you to tell him to go to a certain location. I'll message you that tomorrow. Tell him his friend has a group of people he loves so very dearly." He grinned, as his mind whirred, forming a perfect plan, to revenge his lost love.
As the night turned to dawn, and dawn turned into a warm winters morning, Bang Chan started his plan.

He had his men track down Jichan's family with ease, and as he reached the address he had scrawled on a bit of paper.
He had been advised that they would be out at a park, his wife and two children.
He spotted them with ease, having his men get rid of anyone at the park, and force them to leave.
He didn't want excess waste. Enough blood had been spilled, and only those close to Jichan deserved to die at this point.
"Ms Yang. Come with me, and your two kids." Bang Chan said sternly.
She pulled them behind her. "What do you want?" She asked, eyes wild in fear.
Bang Chan just smirked. "Your life, and your husbands broken soul."
____
Jisoo knocked on the door of Jichans estate, sighing out in annoyance as she waited.
When the door opened with an aggravated "what", the voice turned from anger into a loving tone.
"Oh my dearest Jisoo! Why might you be visiting me at this early hour?" He asked with a smile. "Come in, come in."
She let herself inside, making sure to keep her distance from his hands.

He was sickly in love with her, and it disgusted her. But it was all for her closest friend, she had to constantly remind herself.
"I have something to tell you." She said simply, looking around. No one was there. Perfect.
"Your family has been taken hostage. Go to this address-" she said, passing over a note. "Alone. Don't bring anyone with you. They're making an offer. I haven't been told what it is, but they will give you your family alive and healthy if you follow their instruction." She said bluntly.
"Well that cuts our future romance short." Jichan whined. "I will be back my love!" He grinned, before he left, his smile vanishing.
He knew exactly who had done it, and he was infuriated.
Of course he sent Jisoo as his messenger. He liked her, and refused to hurt her as of yet.
Bang Chan was too smart for his own good.
When Jichan arrived at the address, his heart sank.
"Y/N just what the hell is this?" He yelled, as he saw Y/N and his enemy, Bang Chan, making out.
"You dumped me, remember? I've moved on." You scoffed.
"So you have your first kiss in our spot? You're sick." He hissed.

"Says the bastard who dumped them." Bang Chan smirked.
It was his and Y/N's spot. A small abandoned cottage in the middle of a dense forest.
It had belonged to his late mother, and he had kept it for the both of them.
Since then he tried to sell it, but no one has ever been interested.
As he walks up to the door, he senses someone's presence beside him.
"You lose."
There was a loud crunch, as he hit the crowbar against the back of Jichans neck, as he collapsed into an unconscious heap.
Bang Chan got to work, as he dragged his body inside, tying him down to a chair, to face his family.
It was disgusting, really. He had a wife and children, yet he was infatuated with Jisoo.
"Wake up Princess." He scoffed, slapping him across the face.
Jichan began to stir, eyes wide as he saw his family in front of him, his children's eyes filled with fear.
"Good morning Jichan. Anything about this seem familiar to you?" Bang Chan scoffed.
"You wouldn't. They're children." Jichan started, watching as Bang Chan moved behind his son.

"They're offspring of yours, my friend. I want your memory erased from this world."
With a snap, Bang Chan twisted at his neck, and the child let out a squeak, before he hung his head low.
Bang Chan untied the ropes, and the child fell forward.
Jichans daughter began shaking in her chair, whimpering beneath the gag in her mouth.
His wife was crying too.
"Bang Chan that's enough." Jichan said, watching in fear as he made his way to his daughter.
"You killed Y/N, Jichan. You have a wife, yet you try and cheat on her any second you get. You killed the love of my life out of spite when you dumped her!" Bang Chan spat, pulling a knife from his pocket, and stabbing it into his daughters neck, cutting her free.
She stumbled forwards, gripping at her neck.
"Daddy.." She whispered, before her eyes rolled, and she collapsed over her brother.
Jichan was crying now. He would make Bang Chan pay.
But as hard as he tried, he couldn't pull himself out of the chains he was trapped in.
Bang Chan made his way to Jichan's wife.
"What was so special about Y/N, anyways? You never came back for Anna when I took her." Bang Chan asked.

"You were so sickly in love. You gave Y/N this disgusting look you never gave Anna. So I knew it would hurt you if I killed them. I wanted you to be in pain for all the shit you've done to me." Jichan hissed, as he shook in his chair, trying painfully to free himself, as Bang Chan pointed the pistol at his wife.
"You should've planned your revenge later, my friend. If you had waited until I did this out of the blue, then you would have reason. But you've just doomed your family." Bang Chan grinned, ripping the gag from his wife's mouth.
"I love you Jichan." She smiled sadly, as Bang Chan placed the pistol under her chin, and shit up.
Her eyes rolled, as blood spilled down her chin in rivers, as she fell forward, chair going with her.
Jichan sobbed, before he spat angrily at Bang Chan.
"You soulless bastard! You just killed two children and an innocent lady! Do you have no heart?" He yelled.
Bang Chan kneeled down in front of him, smirking.
"I have a heart, just not for bastards like you. Say goodbye, Jichan, and get ready to rot in hell."

With that he pointed his own pistol at Jichan, pointing it into his chest.
"The last thing you will ever see is my face."
With that the smell of gunpowder filled the room, as Bang Chan shot him directly into the chest, the noise muffled by the proximity.
Jichan just looked down in defeat, as he bled out.
"I lost..."
Bang Chan just grinned as he left the cottage, leaving blood and death behind him.
"Men, come clean this up. Destroy the whole cottage. Erase them."
As snow began to fall, Bang Chan looked up to the sky.
"I got revenge for you, my love. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you."
So after twenty-four hours, he cried for his long lost love.