Never Have I Ever

Authors Note: Hello, babes! I posted a picture of Jade (Jess' new girlfriend) whom will be played by an Alternative model from the UK named Leanne James. Random side-note: I would just like to say that I'm super surprised by the positive feedback I'm getting from this story but also, super thankful. 7K reads, wow! Writing is something I've always loved to do but never really shared with others, so it's nice to see that you guys enjoy it! If you continue following me after my journey with this book, I'd be thrilled but also, be prepared that my writing will always be different and will be continuing to grow and hopefully get better. I usually don't write such simple stories, I consider this to be quite simple. But with my first story on Wattpad, I really just wanted to write a realistic love story that featured a lot of diversity with interracial love and same-sex love and all different races and different personalities because I love all types of people. You're all fucking beautiful and I hope you know that. Alright, I'll shut up now. Enjoy!

|Chapter 21|

It was a rainy, gloomy day in Pittsburgh, which just so happened to perfectly fit the scene of the quite depressing place Jess and I were at.

We stood side-by-side with a black umbrella held above our heads.

Visiting the resting place of Jess' parents was an annual event. We came here once a year, on the day her parents passed- February 20th.

We usually didn't talk. We just stood before the grave for about 10 minutes, in a comfortable silence.

Jess had never gotten the chance to know her parents but she still liked to come here and ponder about the kind of people they were and how much her life would've been different if they hadn't died.

I liked to think that Jess would be pretty much the same- still wild, still gay, still carefree... but possibly less traumatized and more loved by her biological family, of course.

Jess reached over and grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze. She mumbled, "Thanks for coming with me." I had always came with her, I always would.

I gave a small nod. Jess laid down the bouquet of flowers she bought- bright pink and white lilies, as usual and then we walked off.

Jess' parents had been from Pittsburgh and were buried in Pittsburgh, so it wasn't much of a walk from the cemetery, to the diner we loved.

We entered the diner, shook off our umbrella and slid into a booth. Jess' aura would instantly change as soon as we left the cemetery. We never talked about our trip, it was as if Jess wanted to imagine that it didn't even happen, which I understood, no one really wants to talk about death.

We ordered two hot cups of coffee and looked at the rain droplets rolling down the windows for a moment.

I asked, "So, how are you and Jade?"

Jess clasped her hands together on the table and smiled down at them, "We're great. She's still not used to the whole lesbian thing. She said she had never been attracted to a girl before me."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Jess is turning girls gay, what's new."

Jess chuckled, "True."

Then added seriously, "I don't know though. Just being with her is a whole new experience for me, the whole dating thing- but I really enjoy it and there's not even sex involved yet, like what is happening to me, Phoenix?"

I put a strand of hair behind my ear and grinned, "You're growing up, kiddo."

Jess groaned, "Ugh, she makes me so sappy."

I looked upon the girl in front of me; with her frizzy blonde hair and smudged makeup and the blue bar that ran through her eyebrow piercing and her dark eyebrows. She still looked the same as always but she was very different.

His Lipsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें