Ponce De Leon

Authors Note: I want to thank you guys so much for reading this story. I've gotten over 600 reads! It's amazing! Keep reading and tell your friends about it too! I'd probably die of happiness if this story got to a 1,000 reads. And don't be afraid to comment or give likes ;P share your thoughts and opinions and I'll try to take them into consideration as I continue the story. Alright, now for chapter 7. Enjoy!

|Chapter 7|

The next morning, well if you considered 12 o'clock morning, I set in bed replaying the events from last night over and over in my head.

I had made out with Carter Sanders. I had felt his giant downstairs of fun area. He had said he wanted to have sex with me.

I just-I couldn't believe that the feeling was mutual between us. What was going to happen with us now? Were we simply just extremely attracted to one another or was there something more?

I think I needed more time to figure out the if there was 'something more' part. And spending more time with Carter was something I definitely wanted to do.

Kylie walked into our dorm room with two coffees in her hand. Kylie had her black hair pulled back in a pony tail and was bundled up in a thick, white jacket and a blue scarf around her neck. Her cheeks were slightly red from the cold.

Kylie chirped, "Oh good, you're awake. I brought you coffee."

Kylie handed me the drink and I took it eagerly, "Mmm, you're the best. Thank you."

I took a drink of the warm liquid and sighed contently.

Kylie set down her purse and sat on her twin sized bed, "It snowed about 4 inches last night."

I groaned, "That snow is relentless."

There was a a few moments of silence and then Kylie smiled brightly, "You got in late last night."

I grinned, instantly thinking back to last night. After a few more minutes in the bathroom, making out with Carter, someone banged on the door, screaming that they needed to puke.

So, of course that ruined the moment and we let the sick girl in to puke her guts out.

Carter kept smiling at me and telling me we had to hang out soon, which I agreed. And then I told him I had to go and he kissed me goodbye and I hailed a taxi in complete bliss. I barely remembered getting back to the dorm room.

I bit the rim of my cup, "Yeah."

Kylie squealed, "Well?! Tell me the details!"

I told Kylie everything from Jess ditching me, to Carter ditching me, to meeting Shane, to getting ditched by Shane and then making out with Carter. It was weird that it was still a fantastic night after getting ditched so many times.

After I finished the story, Kylie asked, "So you had thought about fucking two guys in one night?"

I seethed, looking up at the ceiling. Man, I didn't think about that.

I laughed, "I guess so. Shit, I'm not turning to Jess, am I?"

Kylie shook her head, giggling, "No. You could think about fucking a 100 people in one night and you still wouldn't be on Jess' level because she wouldn't just think about doing it, she'd actually do it."

I gave a short laugh and then gasped, "Oh my god! Speaking of! I saw Jess making out with a guy last night."

Kylie's perfect eyebrows raised, "What?! Now, that's unusual."

I nodded, using dramatic hand gestures, "Isn't it?! I need the details on how that went down. She disappeared so I'm assuming she went home the guy."