Friendly Advice

Authors Note: Hello, hello. I posted a picture of Samuel Larsen (commonly known from being an actor on Glee) whom will be played as Ace (you'll be introduced to him in this chapter) . Hopefully you guys don't mind me posting chapters a bit faster than usual, I'm just so insanely bored and in the mood to write. So yeah, enjoy chapter 11!

|Chapter 11|

I stood in front of Jess' door, knocking obnoxiously loud for 2 in the morning. I had texted her, telling her I was coming over, she's always up all night doing something or someone.

The door opened to reveal a smiling Jess wearing a black tank top and hot pink lace panties. I rolled my eyes at her but I had unfortunately seen her in less before. She had a great body though, just not my cup of tea.

I grumbled as I walked in, "So my night has went to shit."

Jess' dark eyebrows furrowed together, "What happened? Do I need to kill someone?"

I stepped around her and almost gasped. There was a guy sitting on her living room couch and it wasn't just any guy, it was the guy from the party two weeks ago whom she'd been sucking faces with. Jess very rarely slept with the same person twice, especially not guys.

I glared at him and he smiled back at me. He was beautiful, I could see why she had hooked up with him more than once.

He had fairly long brown hair sticking up in all different directions, probably the outcome of some wild sex. His skin was a flawless cream color and his lips were full and pink. He appeared to be about six foot tall with a skinny figure. He had one visible tattoo on his arm and a hoop in his nose.

I looked back to Jess and she stifled a smile at me, "That's Ace."

I knew my face was smushed together in confusion but I tried to grin at him, "Hi, I'm Phoenix."

Ace retorted, "Yeah, I know. Jess has told me about you. Nice to meet you."

I glanced back toward Jess with a bewildered expression. Not only was she clearly breaking her 'no sex with the same person more than once' rule but she was also sharing information about her life with him? I was seriously weirded out. Where was the Jess I knew?

Jess rolled her eyes, "Well, stop standing there like a belligerent idiot and sit down and tell me what happened."

Oh right, I came here for a reason. I plopped down on her lime green sofa, while Jess and Ace sat in front of me on a charcoal colored couch.

I ignored their weird relationship for the time being and explained, "Well, Carter texted me at like 10, asking me to come over."

Jess and Ace looked at each other and simultaneously said, "Booty call!"

They looked at each for a moment, smiling and turned their attention back to me. Okay...weird.

I continued, "So, I go there and we fuck and whatever and then he tells me "I'm tired. You can show yourself to the door, right?"'

Jess and Ace seethed, "Ewwww." I wished they would stop saying the same thing at the same time.

Jess put her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs, "Was the sex bad?"

I shook my head, "No, it was great. Like probably the best I've ever had."

Jess chewed on the inside of her cheek, "Hmm. Maybe he doesn't like girls sleeping in his bed."

Ace commented, "Or he's just a dick."

I sighed, "I don't know. It was so weird. He told me he liked me just five days ago."