Booty Call

Authors Note: I posted a picture of Lauren Conrad, actress from "The Hills" to portray Ally. This is a very short chapter, it was originally longer but I had to take out the sexual stuff because of Wattpads guidelines ):
|Chapter 10|

Another five days went by without Carter contacting me. I tried not to take it personally because I knew he was busy. But really? Not even a simple "how are you?" text.

I was lying in bed alone watching Netflix on a Friday night, while Kylie was out on another date with Samuel.

It was 10 o'clock at night when my phone dinged. 'Message from Carter Sanders' popped up on the screen. It read: "Wanna come over?"

I was in my pajamas almost ready for bed and he chooses now to text me? I'm sure he had complete innocent intentions with that text. I rolled my eyes but replied: "Sure. Be there in 30?"

Carter replied: "Hurry (:"

Butterflies swarmed up from my stomach, bound to choke me. He could make me so nervous.

I stood up from my bed and smiled. Looks like it was time to change into some sexy underwear.

I stood in front of Carter's door thirty minutes later, giving it two soft knocks. The door swung open revealing the guy I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Carter was already shirtless and his sculpted chest was shining like he had put baby oil on it, maybe he did? Hell, I didn't care either way, he looked hot.

He wore a baggy pair of black sweatpants and I already imagined sliding them off.

Carter didn't hesitate to pull me into his apartment and slamming the door shut. I smiled at his impatience, "H.."

I couldn't even get a "Hello" out before his lips smashed into mine. It took me a second to register what was happening before my lips began moving rhythmically along with his.

His hands were holding my face tenderly in place as he moved his head around in different angles, kissing me quickly. He pushed my back against the door and mumbled against my lips, "You're so hot."

I smiled as his lips trailed down my neck and he began sucking on my sweet spot roughly. I let out a loud moan as he sucked harder. He was going to leave a hickey if he didn't stop, not that I really minded but my coach probably wouldn't like me showing up to practice with hickeys.

He gave a soft kiss on my neck before moving back to my lips.

He nibbled and sucked on my bottom lip, before flicking his tongue across it, asking for entrance.

I opened my mouth, letting his tongue enter and play along with mine. His hands moved upward, running his fingers through my hair. He gave a light tug on my hair and I smirked at his roughness.

I slid my hands down his abs and Carter paused to bite his lip and give me a "fuck me" facial expression. Our noses rubbed together as he huskily spoke, "You didn't have to get all dressed up for me. Especially when I just want to dress you down."

Carter's eyes hungrily scanned down my body. God, I loved the way he looked at me like he wanted to destroy me and I'd definitely let him.

I mumbled breathlessly, "I didn't try to."

Carter smirked, "So you're just always this hot?"

I shrugged, giving a short laugh before his lips were back on mine.

Carter slid his hands under my shirt and then hauled my shirt off over my head.

Carter began a trail of kissed from my neck down to my stomach. Once he reached my jean waistline, my breathing hitched. His tongue slithered across the bottom of my stomach and goosebumps erupted all over my body.

I couldn't believe this was happening again but I couldn't say I didn't enjoy it. It was mind-blowing.

Once we finished, I attempted to cuddle but Carter patted my shoulder and gently pushed me off him, rolling over in his bed. He wrapped the blanket around him and yawned, "Well, I'm tired. You can show yourself to the door, right?"

Excuse me? Was he kicking me out? Carter didn't say anything else so I rolled my eyes and began putting my clothes on.

I couldn't help but feel bruised by his words. The way he said it so nonchalant, so rude like I was some random hookup. My stomach twisted as I realized maybe that's all I really was to him...

I jogged into the living room, put my boots on and slammed the door to his apartment loudly as I left. What a fucking douchebag. I can't believe I fell for his shit, I can't believe I actually liked him.

He had this whole nice guy act at first but then uses me for sex and kicks me out? The sex wasn't bad, at least I didn't think so, so why the hell had he acted like that?

Maybe I should be "down" with this whole call me at 10 o'clock for sex thing but I wasn't. I couldn't be that person, especially not with Carter because I actually liked him, beyond the physical stuff. It truly hurt to know that he obviously didn't feel the same way.

Maybe I had given him the wrong vibes about what I wanted. I mean, having sex with him on the first "date" probably wasn't the best idea. But I thought he liked me....I sighed loudly.

I stood outside, dialing for a cab. I was so pissed off and I knew exactly what I needed.