3. Family

Crossing our paths is like,a formula of math,Commandments of the religion , providence of the universe

a formula of math,
Commandments of the religion , providence of the universe...

➷➹➷➹.・゜゜・

"Omo you are so cute." An overly excited jimin chirped squeezing jungkook's soft baby cheeks.

Jungkook was just sitting there like a statue and staring at new people in front of him with his big doe eyes. It's not like he was feeling uncomfortable with them it's just he don't know anything about them, yet.

"Stop it minnie you are scaring him." Taehyung warned his soulmate who just rolled his eyes but let go of jungkook's now red cheeks.

"Kookie meet him, he is park jimin my bestfriend and that one is jung hoseok or you can call him hobi hyung they run a dance academy together."

Taehyung introduced him to jimin and points at jhope who was smiling bright like a sunshine sitting next to jimin on the large couch.

"H-hello jimin and hobi hyung." Jungkook greets shyly, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Aww hello kookie." Jimin greets back smiling widely.

"Hello kookie, I'm your hope you are my hope I'm jhope. If you have interest in dance we will take you with us to our academy ok." Jhope exclaimed, causing jungkook to smile brightly.

"Ok hyung." He beamed and slightly jumps on his seat.

Taehyung keep looking at him with tender filled eyes while lips forming a fond smile.

"Ok now that one is yoongi hyung, he is one of the famous rapper min yoongi or suga." Taehyung said pointing at yoongi, who was carelessly laying on couch.

"Hi hyung." Jungkook greets him smiling cutely.

Yoongi usually don't show any emotion to anyone to whom he met for first time but in jungkook's case after seeing the younger one smiling and looking at him with his shining doe eyes he can't help but to smile.

"Hi little one if you want I can also take you to my studio." Yoongi offers surprising the trio.

Because he never lets anyone to enter his studio even you beg but right now he himself is offering jungkook. Something is definitely wrong with him.

"Really hyung. But can i call you yoon hyung?" Jungkook asked looking at him with hope filled doe eyes.

Yoongi can't resist the sparkling doe eyes so he just nods while giving his gummy smile to the younger.

"He can't be yoongi hyung, right minnie?" Taehyung whispers to jimin looking at yoongi with a shocked face.

"Absolutely right he is someone else or maybe he had slept at wrong side or got hit somewhere on head." Jimin replies staring at his boyfriend with wide eyes.