27. Can I kiss you?

◕◕✿◕✿◕✿◕◕

◕◕✿◕✿◕✿◕◕

It's been five days since the kim couple has been living with taekook. Their bonding with jungkook got even stronger and lovable with the passing time. The boy is so pure and innocent minded that it doesn't take much to fall for him.

Also they have been observing many things about the both boys lately.

They had witnessed how taehyung and jungkook would always be glued to each other. They were inseparable from one another.

When they said they behave like boyfriends they were actually wrong because they freaking behave like a newlywed couple who were so in love with each other.

The Kim couple had always found them cuddling with each other latched to one another like some baby koalas. Most of the time jungkook would be found sitting on Taehyung's lap comfortably while doing something or watching a movie on a laptop with the other boy. 

Not to mention the amount of time they talk with each other over the phone asking about having lunch or what the other one is doing or for nothing but to hear one another's voice.

Their son Mr Kim Taehyung can't even keep his hands to himself as they were always found on the bunny boy's body, wrapped around his tiny waist playing with his hair, intertwined fingers together as if showing this doe eyed beauty is his and his only.

While jungkook is not less either. The endearing boy sulks even throws tantrums when taehyung doesn't give him any attention. The way he gets restless when taehyung gets even a few minutes late to come back home from the office.

The way he scolds and nags taehyung if he does something clumsily that might hurt him but it would take only a whine and lots of kisses from taehyung to forget his anger.

Jungkook becomes all shy-shy and blushing mess whenever taehyung checks him out from head to toe and compliments him. 

Their gazes over one another is so fond and full of love that shows how deeply they are in love with one another.

Mr kim also has started believing his wife that his son had really married jungkook secretly without anyone's acknowledgement and now pretending to hide their relationship from them. 

And now he is with his wife Mrs kim taeshin in the mission to make taekook reveal their relationship.

But right now Mrs Kim was massaging jungkook's head as the younger boy had a bad headache for a while now. The reason was obviously one man, Kim taehyung. The older one left early in the morning for a meeting and from the morning he hasn't called Jungkook for once.and it's almost dinner time.

While the bunny boy from the moment he woke was distressed. He was not under that familiar warm body which makes him feel protected and secured from every cruel thing. Not having taehyung in his arms was something that made him get all worked up and panicked.