18. A gift

••♪♪♪•♪♪♪••

••♪♪♪•♪♪♪••

"Kookie my bestie~ how are you?" yugyeom chirped excitedly, hugging his best friend who giggled and hugged him back.

"I am good, what about you and bammie?" He asked, breaking the hug while yugyeom pouted at the mention of his boyfriend.

"I am good and bammie is out with his friends abandoning his own boyfriend." He grumbled, face clearly saw how jealous he was.

Jungkook laughed out loud seeing his jealous best friend's face which made yugyeom to huff loudly and stormed towards his desk. Jungkook followed him behind and sat near him on a free chair.

"It's ok yugy he will be back soon yeah." Jungkook tried to cheer him up but he just hummed with a sulky face.

While jungkook was about to say something when he heard a ding sound from his pocket indicating he got a message on his phone. He took out the phone from his pants pocket and unlocked it to see the message.

Bammie

Kookieee

I need your help. Come out i am outside the building but don't tell yugy anything about it.

Jungkook was confused but sent an ok as a reply before getting up from the chair. Yugyeom raised his brow when he saw him getting up.

"Umm yugy i am going to washroom I'll be back." Yugyeom nodded, laying his head on the desk.

Jungkook just shook his head seeing the sulky male. He then made his way out of the building and instantly met with bambam who first hugged him and then dragged him to his car without giving him any time to process.

They both reached a cafe which looked quite cute and so cozy. Jungkook instantly fell for the place. On the way here, bambam shared that he was planning to give a surprise date to yugyeom on their third year dating anniversary, which is today itself.

He brought jungkook here to show him the place and ask about his opinion which the bunny boy assured him was the best place. The table was booked and the surrounding was already decorated beautifully.

Jungkook smiled heartily looking around with admiring eyes. He loved the arrangements so much. He wants to do the same and expects the same from the only one person that is his taehyung.

He wants to surprise taehyung like this and see his heart skipping, dazzling smile which will bloom on his pillowy lips seeing them all. Jungkook was brought out of his daydream when bambam dragged him out for shopping.

Jungkook helped bambam in selecting a gift for yugyeom. When they were almost done jungkook's eyes went on something more like a couple bracelets which he so wanted to buy for himself and taehyung and he did.