19. Helpless

~♪••♪~♪~♪••♪~

~♪••♪~♪~♪••♪~

Empty was his heart. Glum was his mind the whole day. He wasn't able to focus on his work. His mind was busy thinking about his baby every single second of the day like did he eat, is he resting, is he enjoying being there and many more.

He didn't bring Jungkook to his office everyday, he still was feeling so lonely. His heart felt like a piece was missing from there and he so desperately wanted that piece back.

He got a call from his koo who excitedly informed him about their arrival there. It was enough to give his heart a rest which was restless the whole time before getting the call.

It was enough to bring a tender smile on his pillowy lips hearing his koo's excited talks. He told his baby to enjoy and take care once again as he just can't help but to worry for the little bunny who for the first time went away alone without him.

Taehyung sighed heavily before focusing back on his work which he long abandoned because of a certain doe eyed bunny who is not leaving his mind even for a second. 

His precious doe eyes, that cute little button nose, those alluring pouty pinkish lips and the mole under it was all around his head torturing him. He didn't know when he became so addicted to jungkook but one thing was sure his addiction has no other cure than his koo.

Taehyung whined ruffling his hair by running his fingers through the raven locks. He laid his head on his desk with eyes closed, fingers threaded inside his fluffy hair.

'When will you come back koo i miss you so much.'

–🐯–

The day went by jungkook enjoying with his friends to the fullest. It was like bestest day of his life but of course he missed taehyung at every moment but it didn't saddened him in fact it always brought a loveable smile to his lips thinking about the older.

He did send texts here and there whenever he got time to and got an instant reply from the older. This was just giving butterflies in his tummy and making him feel giddy inside because taehyung didn't fail to give him attention and make him feel special.

The all friends were scattered around the house with bambam standing outside the kitchen waiting for his boyfriend to bring the delivery food. Eunwoo was spread over the couch like a starfish while jungkook was busy texting taehyung.

"The food is here~" Yugyeom exclaimed, showing the bags of food which they ordered for them.

"Then why are you shouting you brat give me the food." Bambam scolded his over excited boyfriend who gave the bags to him with a huge pout plastered on his lips.

"Kookie help me in unpacking them." Bambam asked the bunny boy who was doing something on his phone or more like sulking looking at his phone.

The reason is, Taehyung hasn't replied to his texts which he left two minutes and thirty seconds ago. It's such a huge time. If the older doesn't reply within a few seconds he will definitely call to scold him.