29. The separation

๑❥❥•••~~

๑❥❥•••~~

Taehyung was half laying on the bed resting his back against the headboard. His one hand was playing with jungkook's fluffy hair and the other one was draped around his delicate waist as the said boy was sitting on his lap straddling him with dainty arms wrapped around taehyung's neck with face buried deep in his crook of neck.

The thing is they were done packing taehyung's bag. Taehyung was the one who did his own packing but his koo helped him equally while handing him his clothes and other necessary stuff.

While they were packing jungkook's heart was getting heavy because after this taehyung will be leaving for the airport and his heart was already weak for the upcoming separation from taehyung he would be facing.

He somehow managed to not cry like a baby in front of taehyung and spoil his mood. To divert his mind he was continuously scolding and nagging taehyung whenever the other would do something wrong.

Taehyung was quietly taking every scolding from him because he had already witnessed how jungkook becomes if he is extremely sad. When they were done taehyung pulled him closer in his arms and asked him what happened. 

And that was needed for him to bury himself deep in taehyung's arms and cry like a baby. Taehyung let him cry in his arms, keeping him pressed in his chest, whispering soothing words in his ear.

That's how they ended up on the bed snuggled up to one another's body. It was almost four in the evening and taehyung had to leave in half an hour but he didn't know how to voice it out to his koo who was already upset.

"Umm koo?" Taehyung called hesitatingly while the boy in his arms hummed in response.

"It's time I have to get ready for the airport." As soon as those words left taehyung's mouth jungkook's calm face turned gloomy.

"Oh…" he mumbled in his neck and after a few seconds he detached his face from there.

Taehyung gave him a small smile and placed a tender kiss on his forehead. Jungkook bit his lip and went away from taehyung's lap sitting on the bed instead.

The older sighed seeing him this disheartened. He doesn't know how to bring that alluring smile back on his koo's lips which he adores more than anything in the world. 

He glanced at jungkook who was looking down on his lap with a gloomy face. He decided to give some time to his baby alone and went to change. 

When he came out of the closet fully dressed, jungkook was already waiting for him with his phone and wallet. He first fixed his hair and then walked closer to the younger.

Jungkook forwarded his hand on which he had taehyung's stuff. Taehyung took his things and put them in his pockets. The younger was about to pull his hand back when taehyung grasped it and intertwined their fingers together.