10. I am sorry

Darling just hold my hand,Be my boy and I'll be your man~i see my future in your eyes

Be my boy and I'll be your man~
i see my future in your eyes.....

~✧*✿*✧*✿*✧~

Shutting the door of the car harshly, taehyung put on the seatbelt starting the car afterwards. He was seriously mad. 

Jungkook has been everywhere with him. He had been to his hyung's workplace too. Taehyung also wants to bring him along with him to office. He wants to show his office too. 

Call him childish but he wants to bring jungkook everywhere to the places which belong to him. He wants jungkook to know what his hyungie has and he also has all the rights to be there.

But to his disappointment the younger boy refused him to go along. And it was pissing him off. He glanced at the door which was the same as before, closed.

It made him more annoyed as he sped up his car and drove off to his office. When he reached there he had a blank expression on his face.

The employees observed their boss the moment he stepped inside the building. They were shocked to see him like this all blank. They have never seen their boss like this looking so intimidating with a cold aura surrounding him.

This was something they were witnessing for the first time after these two month. They nervously greeted him but the other just gave a short nod and stormed away to his room.

Now they are sure that something serious has happened with their boss. The one who comes with the brightest face, smiling widely to every single being, while greeting them back today just gave a short nod.

Taehyung slammed the door with a loud thud while entering his cabin. Bogum who was just behind him got startled badly. Taehyung turned and gave his necktie to bogum who frowned at it. He first looked at the necktie and then the younger.

Taehyung has pretty much stopped taking his help with his tie from the past whole month. He still remembers how taehyung was bouncing on his feet while showing him the necktie his koo tied for the first time. 

He was seriously curious to know what happened but didn't dare to question the younger one after seeing his sour face. He silently and carefully did his work knowingly that it's a bad idea to piss the already pissed tiger.

When they were done, taehyung's assistant sim yena came with his schedule in her hands. Both had already acknowledged her presence. She greeted the both males and about to explain the schedule to her boss the man beat her off by speaking.

"Arrange all the meetings today which i cancelled yesterday."

Her eyes widened along with bogum hearing him. They already have so many meetings for today and now her boss is telling her to add some more. Is he kidding her? It will surely take the whole day and they won't be able to rest or eat.