44. Namjin's wedding

~~~❥❥••♪♪♪••♡♡~~~

~~~❥❥••♪♪♪••♡♡~~~

"I now pronounce you both husbands, you may kiss now."

Namjoon smiled fondly showing his adorable dimples on his cheeks before cupping his newly wedded husband's face joining their lips.

The loud cheers and clapping filled the hall as everyone had big joyful smiles on their faces watching the couple legally being each other's now.

With a soft smile plastered on his lips, Jungkook turned to look at his fiance only to let out a startled gasp as his tiger captured his cherry lips by his own in a chaste kiss without any actual warning.

"Taehyungie!" 

The said male laughed mirthfully, getting a smack on his chest from his blushing beauty. He turned his pouty baby towards himself and cupped his adorable face.

"My pretty baby won't you talk with me mm?" He asked, making his voice extra soft as talking to a little baby.

Well where's the lie though? He was indeed talking with his alluring baby.

Jungkook's lips protruded into a huge sulky pout. "Nuu."

Taehyung chuckled lightly and pecked his cute button nose which the younger scrunched adorably, turning his head to other side glaring at nothing precisely.

Ok so Taehyung's bunny wifey was angry at his stupid tiger hubby. Why?

Because his soon to be husband's highschool crush was present right there in the wedding finding ways to flirt with his man. 

And the stupid idiotic man was oblivious to everything. If the younger doesn't want to beat his man's ass up then and there itself would be a biggest lie. 

"Don't be so mean to your taetae, I didn't do anything." Taehyung pouted, blinking his eyes innocently trying his best to melt his angry bunny.

But oh boy his baby wasn't having any. He scoffed right on his face before throwing a murderous glare at the now shocked man.

"Yes you did! You ignored me straight for two minutes and forty three seconds after she came here." The younger hissed while hitting the older's chest with his fisted hands.

Taehyung sighed, capturing Jungkook's both hands with his big one, placing them on his chest, right above his beating heart.

"I didn't baby. You know very well my eyes are always on you. Only you." Taehyung whispered, tenderly pecking the jutted out lips.