24. Taehyungie's koo

~๑•๑•๑•❥•๑•๑•๑~

~๑•๑•๑•❥•๑•๑•๑~

"KIM DAEHYUNG YOU OLDMAN, where the hell are huh? Oh my god why why why just why me? What wrong I did to get such a brat and an old husband who doesn't even care about me." A lady in her mid forties shouted as her breathing quickened fuming.

"What's wrong honey?" Her husband came running after hearing her shouting but in return a pillow clashed with his face.

"What's wrong you are asking huh mr kim? Your dearest brat son hid our son in law from us and you are asking what's wrong?" Mrs kim taeshin mocked glared at her husband who stood there dumbfounded.

"Son in law?" He asked with a frown visible on his face.

Mrs kim huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Yes our son in law who we were dying to see and that brat hid him from us for more than six months? What does he think of himself? You oldie go get our plane tickets we are leaving at this instant only." She ordered her husband whose eyes widened and jaw dropped hearing her.

He glanced at the wall clock and saw it was already late. But he knows his wife will not understand if he tries to persuade her to go tomorrow but he still decided to give it a try.

"What jagi it's 11, it's already late, let's go there early in the morning ok-" he couldn't finish his sentence when Mrs kim shuts his mouth.

"So you are opposing me huh?" She asked, raising her brow which made him gulp visibly.

"No problem, i will buy my own ticket but let me tell you i won't let you enter my room ever again sleep in the living room you oldie." She threaten and mr kim stood there frozen with terror.

"N-no no honey, I w-will get them right away, j-just give me two m-minutes." 

He literally flee out of the room with a horrified look on his face while Mrs kim just flips her long hair with her hand seeing the impact she has on her husband.

"You just wait, you brat, I am coming." She mumbled while puffing her cheeks.

–🐯–

Taehyung was standing by the kitchen island having a toast in one of his hands, attentively applying butter on it when suddenly two dainty arms draped around his waist and a chin rested on his shoulder blade. 

A smile bloomed on his pillowy lips as eyes held pure adoration for the one who was back hugging him. He turned his head slightly and kissed his sleepy baby on his temple who buried his face in his neck after getting the kiss.

"Good morning babybun." He whispered and ruffled jungkook's fluffy hair after putting the butter knife and bread on the plate.

"Morning." Jungkook grumbled and huffed nuzzling his face in taehyung's neck who let out a fond chuckle hearing his koo's mad voice.