25. Son in law

~••❥•✧•✧•✧•✧~

~••❥•✧•✧•✧•✧~

The lights of the living room turned on startling both of the males. Jungkook unconsciously tightened his arms around taehyung a little more. Feeling his discomfort, Taehyung rubbed his big palm on Jungkook's thigh soothingly which made the younger one relaxed.

Their eyes were fixed on the elder kim couple who were gawking at them with their sharp hawk-like eyes. Mr kim was carrying yeontan in his arms with a nervous look on his face while Mrs kim was standing with crossed arms traveling her squinting eyes on her son and then at the alluring boy on his back.

Her eyes instantly softened along with her whole face. She dragged her feet near the two. Taehyung gulped thickly seeing her coming closer. He slowly put Jungkook down from his back and held his hand tightly in his.

Jungkook's hands were trembling in his hold. He can feel the bunny boy was nervous just like him or maybe more than him.

Well why not, taehyung's parents showed up without any notice or giving them any time to prepare themselves to face them.

Mrs kim stood in front of the couple. She looked at them with a blank face scaring them to the core. Taehyung was scared because he didn't tell his parents about Jungkook's incident.

Meanwhile Jungkook was scared thinking how both of the elders would react about him living with their son from more than six months. Will they be disgusted knowing that he doesn't have any memory about his previous life or about himself?

His eyes watered when the worst thought crossed his mind that if they told him to leave the house and taehyung then? He can give up anything but not taehyung. He can't live without taehyung.

Mrs kim who was looking at him for a while now smiled widely and squealed, putting her hands on jungkook's rosy cheeks, squishing his baby like soft cheeks.

"OMO you are so cute. Come here, my baby, give me a hug." Mrs kim beamed pulling Jungkook in a bone crushing hug.

The bunny boy's doe eyes turned large as he let himself get hugged by the excited beautiful lady with the same boxy smile as taehyung's.

While Taehyung blinked his eyes once, twice, thrice trying to register what the hell just happened.

"Why are we standing? Come with me." She dragged the shocked boy to Mr Kim who has the same look on his face as Taehyung's.

Mrs kim stood in front of her husband smiling a mile wide which made the elder man smile back but his smile was really awkward. He didn't know why the hell she was smiling like that?

To be honest he was horrified from inside seeing her smiling way too sweetly at him. A moment ago she was behaving like a volcano who would erupt at any second and now she was as cool as ice. Wow.